Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never understood why the IWC loves this guy so much. I mean lets face the only thing christian shines at is his In-ring skills, other than that he is average in about everything.

Is he a good heel? No.
Is he a good babyface? No.
Is he a draw? No.
Promos? Nothing special
Mic Skills - Average.

How long has he been stuck in that captain charisma gimmick now?

Guys like Randy Orton,CM punk,R Truth,The Miz, even John cena have evolved over the years but not christian.

He is no shawn michaels in the ring, he is no Cm punk on the Mic then why the fuck does this guy have a huge IWC bandwagon?

And why do people say christian is one of the greatest on the mic? I havent seen anything special in his promos tbh.

can someone post christian's greatest promo he ever cut in his career in the WWE? (Shouldnt involve Edge's injury/retirement)

When i try to look up, this is what comes up on youtube

·
Banned
542 Posts
keep trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin'

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
LOL

you might not watch the show but i can ensure you that he does not have the cc gimmick anymore and actually he only began calling himself Captain Charisma in 2004 till 2005 then switched to TNA where he was the Instant Classic

as for the failed heel promo
people dont want to boo him unless he takes cheap shots at them
as for his bad mic skills go out and find me one bad promo he had (well apart from that one above as you seem to be pretty sure that one above is bad)

1. is he a good heel? go watch tna and 2001-2005 stuff of him
2. is he a good face? watch extreme rules where he won his title and try to hear the pop of the crowd
3. is he a draw? his title reign brought higher ratings then ortons and if you are honest
his shirt fucking sucks
not the biggest mark of him would buy it
4. Promos in the top 5 for sure (pls prove me otherwise)
5. mic skills: very good
he can play any role he is given
i mean he fucking trolled THE ROCK

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Mic skills mean nothing once you get the point across and don't sound nervous. Afterall, the promos lead up to the matches. If you disappoint in the matches, you're toast.

Christian can cut a good promo, he is a good heel and face as seen in TNA. He's top three in terms of ring work. Again, I say Christian is better suited for TNA but I'm glad he won the World Title in WWE. Even though it's not the top title...

·
Registered
163 Posts
disagreed witha lot of what u said... but i do agree christian sucks, he is overrated as hell by the "iwc" i just dont see why. at least with there other darlings eg daniel bryan and cm punk as much as there overrated i can see what appeals about them. punk is one of the best in the wwe and daniel bryan has great wrestling ability. christian reeks of average at everything tho...

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Mic skills mean nothing once you get the point across and don't sound nervous. Afterall, the promos lead up to the matches. If you disappoint in the matches, you're toast.

Christian can cut a good promo, he is a good heel and face as seen in TNA. He's top three in terms of ring work. Again, I say Christian is better suited for TNA but I'm glad he won the World Title in WWE. Even though it's not the top title...
I think your post totally describes randy Orton lol.

Orton does get his point across in his promos and yet people say he sucks on the mic.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I will admit, I'm tired of guys who've been midcard acts for years suddenly being deemed main eventers without changing up their character or appearance. It's like Triple H breaking into the main event as Shawn Michael's lackey instead of the Game. It just makes the main event scene so midcard-ish with the same old Christian and same old Mark Henry we saw while they were jobbing. While I disagree that Christian isn't talented... he's one of the best WWE has... he still has that midcard feel that's making his main event run a dud, imo.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I will admit, I'm tired of guys who've been midcard acts for years suddenly being deemed main eventers without changing up their character or appearance. It's like Triple H breaking into the main event as Shawn Michael's lackey instead of the Game. It just makes the main event scene so midcard-ish with the same old Christian and same old Mark Henry we saw while they were jobbing. While I disagree that Christian isn't talented... he's one of the best WWE has... he still has that midcard feel that's making his main event run a dud, imo.
I agree with your post, christian reeks off averageness & has a midcard feel to his character.

But dont just tell me he is one of the best, prove it!!

I already noted the fact that Christian is a good worker but so is randy orton why isnt he called the greatest?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I've always understood why the IWC loves this guy so much. I mean lets face it Christian shines at is his In-ring skills, mic skills and everything else.

Is he a good heel? YES.
Is he a good babyface? YES.
Is he a draw? More so than Orton
Promos? Special
Mic Skills - Awesome

How great has he been even stuck with that same old captain charisma gimmick now?

Guys like Randy Orton,CM punk,R Truth,The Miz, even John cena don't hold a candle on Christian in ring ability.

He is better Shawn Michaels in the ring, he is better than CM punk on the Mic, so why the fuck is this guy only a two time World Champion?

And I agree with people who say christian is one of the greatest on the mic. I've seen so much awesomeness in his promos tbh.

can someone post Christian's greatest promo he ever cut in his career in the WWE? (Shouldnt involve Edge's injury/retirement)

When i look up, this is what comes up on youtube

FIXED ;)

·
1/100
7,728 Posts
Is he a good heel: Yup. Can't get a great deal of heat now, though, because he is bulletproof and the fans will pop for him no matter what he does.
Is he a good babyface: Yup. Go watch some ECW promo work.
Is he a draw: Not at all. However, WWE only has 3 draws like Cena, Undertaker, and Triple H. Everyone else are the guys who wrestles the above guys who draw the money.
Promos: Outside of Punk,Christian is the best promo guy in the company. If they gave Christian a live mic and more freedom like they have Punk and Triple H, Christian would put everyone in the back to shame.
Mic Skills: Thinks well on his feet, quick witted, great delivery, knows what to say and when to say it
In ring Skills: Best in the WWE at working the WWE style. Regal, Bryan, and Punk are way better technician's and such, but nobody in the WWE works a better WWE style match than Christian. He is a Swiss army knife in the ring and can work any style and any person, doesn;t matter if it's Big Show or Rey Mysterio. He is also the smoothest in the ring IMO.

Christian has such a huge IWC bandwaggon because most of us have watched him grown right before our very eyes over the last 14 years. Christian is of the same mold of a Benoit/Guerrero in that he is one of those midcard guys we have seen go through peaks and valleys and we watch them for years and feel attached to them.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Hands up who thinks the OP sucks?

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Christian doesn't suck and he must be one of the few interesting persons in the wwe right now, they need him more than ever
this thread is funny specially when the current wwe roster is 98% full of shit, so many persons to bash...

·
1/100
7,728 Posts
Hands up who thinks the OP sucks?
I don't think he sucks per se, but rather he just being an attention whore.

Its one thing to have a differing opinion and that's cool. However, with less than 20 posts he makes a thread with the title "Christian Fucking Sucks" so i would call him a attention whore.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.