Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a fun fact about Christian: the last time he won a battle royal, he got a WHC title shot at ER 2011 and he won. This time, OTL 2012, he won another battle royal and took the title again. Next time he's wins a battle royal, I'm predicting him to win whatever title he goes after.

·
Registered
159 Posts
CHRISTIAN!! CHRISTIAN!! At last your IC Champ

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
I'm pretty certain that at as Survivor Series or Summerslam in 2002/2003 he won a battle royal which won him the Intercontinental Title as well

EDIT: Yep, it was Judgement Day 2003. He won a battle royal for the vacant title. It was straight for the title though and not a no.1 contender match like the recent two.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty certain that at as Survivor Series or Summerslam in 2002/2003 he won a battle royal which won him the Intercontinental Title as well

EDIT: Yep, it was Judgement Day 2003. He won a battle royal for the vacant title. It was straight for the title though and not a no.1 contender match like the recent two.
Hahaa. Christian's got somewhat a lucky charm with Battle Royals and titles. Too bad it hasn't brought him a Royal Rumble win

1 - 6 of 6 Posts