Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like a banner of Christian thanks, with the picture being of him either slapping his chest, or striking that pose where he kisses two of his fingers and then points into the crowd. Possibly him doing these while standing on a turnbuckle. The background colour should probably be like a goldish-yellow blended with red, if not just the goldish-yellow. Size doesn't really matter for this banner. The text should read "Captain Charisma", with "Jake_p53" in a corner. Thanks a lot if someone can do this, and rep will be added, and you will be added to my respect list if you want.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
l k g f x willl doodidoo this

EDITL!L!L:

could you find the pics you want

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Cheers for this man, I don't really know how to post pics so I'll post the links to the pctures from a google search probably. I was hoping the person who did the banner would get the pictures, but thanks for just doing the banner full stop. I'll find some pics on google now, and post the links after. Hope I don't get abused if I end up double posting. :)

Thanks a lot anyway dude.

OK, real sorry about the double post but I've found what I'm pretty much looking for. You can either use both or one of these pictures or whatever, however you like. LOL, make it good though man.

http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/christian_090803_160.jpg

http://www.gerweck.net/jayreso.jpg

Thanks again.

EDIT: LOL, yeah sorry, I didn't double post it automatically added to my last post. Also, if you find any good or better pictures, please use them. Obviously like I said, pictures of him slapping his chest or kissing and then pointing with his two fingers.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Thank you for posting the pics.

Thats how to post pics :)

hmmm you wanted yellow/goldish but i read that too late...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks so much, both of you guys for taking the time to make the banners. Sorry Rock anyway, I prefer the banner lk made. Yours is OK, I may use it after, depending on my mood or whatever LOL. You have got some pretty good photoshop skills Rock, so keep it up.

Thanks a lot again both of you guys.

BTW, cheers for telling me how to post pictures lk. :D

Oh, I'll try and add to your reps and all as soon as I can my computer won't let me add rep at the moment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts