Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christian,also known as "Captain Charisma" is working his way back from the high ankle injury he suffered in November.

At the WWE Smackdown live event in Sheffield, England Christian teamed with Mark Henry to take on Booker T and Brodus Clay. Booker and Clay were victorious in the tag match.He was originally in the Wrestlemania 28 plans on Team Johnny but was pulled due to the injury.With Christian back in action soon, expect for him to be pushed into a feud with one of the top guys on SmackDown.Christian has done a great job of getting on John Laurinaitis' side, so putting him in a feud with one of the top guys won't be a long shot.Maybe Christian could even get "one more match" and win the World Heavyweight Championship.Regardless of how Christian will be used when he comes back, it's good to know that one of the top guys will be back on WWE programming again very soon.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Good stuff. But him back as a heel is a bit of a heel overload. Him , Henry , Del Rio ,Bryan and Rhodes.
Unless Ryback is going face they will have to turn one of those guys to even the balance.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Feud with Punk would make sense when he gets back, but that's not gonna happen. I really hope he doesn't feud with Big Show, the feud poison, and if he does he'd better actually win the IC title.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
He got a massive pop in Sheffield last night, it was great to see him in person.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
hope he turns face soon! probably after winning IC title from Show!

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Can't believe he's going back to the mid-card... Laurinaitis said if his team won at 'Mania, he would grant Christian a World Championship match, but I doubt he will. Anyways, I'm glad he's back, and I hope to see him on my TV screen next week!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm really still not over the way they treated him after he won the WHC, when they pulled that crap with Orton. The fact is, Christian is probably one of the most talented guys on the WWE roster, even at 38 years old. He's got the in-ring ability, charisma, he's worked his ass off for years, and now he might be able to get the IC title.

Frustrating.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Can we just move on from Christian. He's time has passed

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
I'm really still not over the way they treated him after he won the WHC, when they pulled that crap with Orton. The fact is, Christian is probably one of the most talented guys on the WWE roster, even at 38 years old. He's got the in-ring ability, charisma, he's worked his ass off for years, and now he might be able to get the IC title.

Frustrating.
This, this, and this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts