Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already know that Christian and Sheamus is going to feud BUT..

I thought it would be great for John Morrison to move to SD and turn heel. He and Christian can be a tag team. I thought it would help JoMo since he has nothing to do. And I always thought he was better on the mic as a heel.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
John Morrison would benefit from a heel turn and a move to Smackdown. I completely agree that this should happen. He's going nowhere as a face and on Raw. He doesn't come out to strong reactions so it'll be easy to turn him, just like they did R-Truth.

Christian would be a name for the tag team division. So it's good in theory. The potential problem is that tag teams require a time investment and I'm not sure how much further Christian can go as a heel. His one more match gimmick is kind of face-ish. It'll involve a lot of cheap heat to get him booed or else he'll outpop face teams like The Usos. I think Christian's character has moved past cheap heat.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John Morrison would benefit from a heel turn and a move to Smackdown. I completely agree that this should happen. He's going nowhere as a face and on Raw. He doesn't come out to strong reactions so it'll be easy to turn him, just like they did R-Truth.

Christian would be a name for the tag team division. So it's good in theory. The potential problem is that tag teams require a time investment and I'm not sure how much further Christian can go as a heel. His one more match gimmick is kind of face-ish. It'll involve a lot of cheap heat to get him booed or else he'll outpop face teams like The Usos. I think Christian's character has moved past cheap heat.
That's true. What they should do to get heat is to attack somebody like Orton or hurt somebody like what Mark Henry did.
But yeah, Christian and Morrison is nowhere near each other so story-wise, it's kind of impossible.
But it could be nice. At least better than a feud with Sheamus.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Hell no, that would be so random like John Morrison/R-Truth who have no chemistry with each other at all besides Christian doesn't need to be buried to the ground thanks to John Morrison holding him down cause the way things are now that's exactly going to happen.

Christian is in a much higher league than ever before and Morrison doesn't need to ruin it for him.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Morrison chose Melina over his career dont be suprised to see him released when his contract is up for renewal until then he is likely to remain a jobber to heels moving up the card he will probably move to SD in the draft next year as for the storyline doubt it will happen as has been stated JoMo has burnt his bridges and wont get a push anytime soon.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Jomo AND Xtian would both benefit from the creative office and higher ups not totally hating them. That's about it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I change from brands and roles would be beneficial for JoMo, but who would be feud with? Only would I could think of is Ted if Ted becomes an everyday man instead of a cocky rich kid, which would be JoMo's heel gimmick.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell no, that would be so random like John Morrison/R-Truth who have no chemistry with each other at all besides Christian doesn't need to be buried to the ground thanks to John Morrison holding him down cause the way things are now that's exactly going to happen.

Christian is in a much higher league than ever before and Morrison doesn't need to ruin it for him.
That's also true. It can make Christian move down a level which I don't want happening.
I see the difference in level between Christian and Morrison too..
But maybe it could be like Cody Rhodes and Ted.
Christian can mentor Morrison since he hasn't been doing good.
Or it can even be Daniel Bryan. He has been losing a lot AND it seems like he'll turn heel sometime soon.
That would be good too.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I change from brands and roles would be beneficial for JoMo, but who would be feud with? Only would I could think of is Ted if Ted becomes an everyday man instead of a cocky rich kid, which would be JoMo's heel gimmick.
If he turns heel and the Sin Cara feud is over with Mitisco winning, it can be the real Sin Cara.
Or if Daniel Bryan never turns heel, it can be him too.
And I think Ted is a good choice too. At least it will give Morrison something to do instead of getting buried every week.

·
All Out
2,790 Posts
Morrison would definitely benefit from a heel turn and a move to SMACKDOWN. After a couple months of teaming with Chrisitian maybe they'd have Morrison win the World Title (after winning MITB or something)...

·
Asuka
96,222 Posts
Yeah, let's pair up the best overall wrestler in the company with the worst one for...no reason. :rolleyes: Morrison ruins everything he's associated with, the last thing he needs to do is to make Christian unwatchable.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Yeah, let's pair up the best overall wrestler in the company with the worst one for...no reason. :rolleyes: Morrison ruins everything he's associated with, the last thing he needs to do is to make Christian unwatchable.
Yeah, Morrison didn't make MNM good or Miz look good when he was on his team. Also he never made the ECW championship or CM Punk look good in the ring, never had that great match with Mysterio for the IC belt, and of course never had that good match with Hardy for the WHC. MOrrison absolutely ruins EVERYTHING. That's why Cm Punk and Miz are jobbers and nowhere near the ME and Melina never won the Women's or Diva's title. Oh wait. No.

Anyways, IMO Christian need to turn face more than Morrison needs to turn heel. Christian's current character is terrible and needs to rectify it while Morrison only needs a push. They should be an interbrand face team and they should move Truth and Miz over to Smackdown as the heels since Smackdown superstars are on RAW anyways.

But Christian needs a face turn bad and Morrison can help him with this by teaming up with him. Both have lost nearly every match for a good few weeks so it'd make sense to team up and try to win tag matches instead.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
But Christian needs a face turn bad and Morrison can help him with this by teaming up with him. Both have lost nearly every match for a good few weeks so it'd make sense to team up and try to win tag matches instead.
Yeah, Christian needs to flip face. But you do bring up a good point on Christian's losing streak. 6 loses in a row doesn't make a whole lot of sense since he just lost the WHC. That's not a way to make a former WHC title holder look credible and he really can't lose too many more in a row. Morrison really has nothing going on Raw so his losing streak makes more sense.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts

Couldn't have said it better myself.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
I don't think Morrison's a curse, he's like a blessing in disguise.

-Melina teams up with him, her career accelerates as soon as they break up.
-Miz teams up with him, his career accelerates as soon as they break up.
-R Truth teams up with him, his career accelerates as soon as they break up.

Morrison is like the super-Jannetty. So average, everyone you put him with looks amazing in comparison. Put him with Christian, he'll come out of it a huge star! It's a foolproof plan, great suggestion OP.

If I can be serious for a minute though, there's no point. Christian wouldn't gain from it, and Morrison is nowhere near talented enough to hang with him. He is literally so uninteresting that you could put Christian in a tag team with a broomstick and it would have the exact same appeal.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Christian should try elevating John Morrison. Either make a high flying face duo where Christian and Morrison attempt to save the tag division, or make a whiny heel duo where Christian and Morrison attempt to save the tag division.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts