Wrestling Forum banner

Christian added to World Title Match?

2045 Views 27 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  billi
Is it still possible? :/
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· GOAT
4,573 Posts
Very misleading title ffs.

As much as I wish it'd happen it won't, they seem to have this unquestionable reluctance to put Christian at the top of the company. He should have won the WWE Championship long before Edge ever did.

· Premium Member
484 Posts
If it was going to be the case it would have happened weeks ago.

I'm dissapointed but at the same time I'm highly curious as to what all this commotion with Christian has been all for.

The only thing I can envision is Christian to interrupt the WHC match at WM and cost Edge the title. That way 3 things are achieved.

1 - Del Rio wins the title
2 - Edge is protected by not having lost clean
3 - Christian turns heel for the first time since 2005 (in WWE)

While its not as good as him getting in the match itself its better than not getting any attention at all.

Now the question should be - if Christian isn't getting added to this match, then will he even be in a match at all at Wrestlemania?

Very misleading title ffs.
Yeah lol, I came in here thinking he had been added via WWE.com or something. Got my hopes up for split second.

· Registered
9 Posts
I personally hope he doesn't get put in the title match purely for the reason that it de values del rios rumble win. If you win the Royal Rumble you get a one on one shoot for the title rather than triple threat.

I like Christian Myself and rate him highly as both a perfomer and on the mic as well. I agree with the earlier comment someone made, that he could get involved in some capicity by costing edge the title but he shouldnt be wrestling in it.

Either way Del Rio is winning at Mania

· Registered
67 Posts
I do not see this coming.
WrestleMania traditionally features one-on-one championship bouts, and if they decide to make a three-way out of it, they usually build it up much earlier. Edge (who will retain), Del Rio and Christian will clash at Extreme Rules though. Mark my words!

· Registered
1,771 Posts
I doubt it will be The singles match-up works fine, and adding Christian won't add many buys. He can challenge for the title later and turn it into a three-way program in the half-dozen rematches post-Mania.

· Registered
1,075 Posts
Christian wont be added, but he'll cost Edge the title as a mistake, that then sets the stage for a Edge/Christian feud.

· Banned
1,139 Posts
I personally hope he doesn't get put in the title match purely for the reason that it de values del rios rumble win. If you win the Royal Rumble you get a one on one shoot for the title rather than triple threat.

I like Christian Myself and rate him highly as both a perfomer and on the mic as well. I agree with the earlier comment someone made, that he could get involved in some capicity by costing edge the title but he shouldnt be wrestling in it.

Either way Del Rio is winning at Mania
...it wouldn't be the first time (Mysterio, Benoit, Cena).

· I am Jack's broken heart
7,564 Posts
It doesn't matter to me. Christian is next in line for a Title Shot anyway. It's pretty much surefire that del Rio is going to win at Wrestlemania with the huge push he's been getting lately. This means that Christian will most likely face del Rio for the title at Extreme Rules or Over the Limit. Either way, I can't see Christian being push down the mid card for the next 6 months of his career atleast.

· Premium Member
819 Posts
I hope to God that he is added but I don't see it happening cuz of mcmahon hard on for christian. I just want christian to win the belt once. Just so him and edge can go down as one of the greatest tag teams ever and BOTH former heavyweight champions.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.