Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dr. Mantis Toboggan
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, since this guy has been active,. he's main evented 5 out of 6 ppvs, putting on great matches in every one, he's been the top heel on Smackdown until recently when Mark Henry came into the picture, he's put over Orton big time on SD, and he's won the WHW title twice. Thoughts?

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
well i think he is one of the hardest working persons in the wwe
so far this guy hadnt had a bad match since... i cant even remember
maybe even in tna
his promos are good and well yeah i agree

·
Registered
604 Posts
I love Christian to death, and I still don't understand why they had him turn heel after losing the WHC so soon. He was over as fuck, and even as a heel people want to like him. WWE fail.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I think Christian has gotten worse as times go on. Obviously, from a kayfabe point I could see your argument cause he did win the title.

But Christian's first WWE run > TNA run > his WWE return run. His mic work has become boring. I don't think he has had great matches, but then again I get bored when a feud is carried on for 6 months with no reason.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
I think that's a good point. It would be betweeen Cena and Christian for that title. WWE clearly uses Christian a lot. . .but sadly he's just a high profile jobber right now.

I'm not sure why they're trying to make him look so weak currently. . .is his contract expiring soon or something? The storylines he's in are getting frustrating (as a Christian fan). They don't have him do anything but complain to get "one more match" only to inevitably get screwed by HHH, Teddy Long, and now Sheamus is even jumping into his matches to screw him over.

Every time they've brought Edge back besides one (and even that one time they did it anyway), basically served no purpose but for him to call Christian a "little bitch" multiple times just to bury his character even more after all the booked losses.

Hopefully they run Christian on a winning streak at some point or involve him in an interesting storyline to refresh his character.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
I love Christian to death, and I still don't understand why they had him turn heel after losing the WHC so soon. He was over as fuck, and even as a heel people want to like him. WWE fail.
To be fair, he plays a much better heel than he does a face. I love Christian too, worker of the year for sure!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts