Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
634 Posts
I didn't know Christian was in TNA. No wonder WWE killed him once he came back. He should have stayed with TNA.
Christian would have been in the same position he was in if he stayed with TNA.

I never could get people's obsession with Christian.

· Registered
634 Posts
Least with TNA he was treated as a credible contender and held world title gold (NWA technically). I'd like to see him back in TNA one day.
Why? So you can see him get mistreated by the Hogan/Bischoff Regime?

Christian is a good wrestler. That's it. And that works for some, but even in their case, it takes them years longer than someone who instantly stands out in the ring and on the mic. I never saw Christian as a main-event guy, and definitely not as a face. Maybe he needs some sort of meaningful change in character (like Jericho's heel turn in '08) that could put him over the top. But as it stands today? Not by a long shot.

Christian is basically the Wrestling Fan's new Val Venis with a better push. Remember how folks had this big Val fairytale for years, even though his push had been over since 2000? Everybody who fell in love with Christian back in '03/'04 are still chasing that high. Plus, he's been the same exact character for the last 8 years.

· Registered
634 Posts
What a load of absolute crap.

Christian is one of the most all rounded, talented guys, in the business, and always has been.

I suggest you go to youtube and look for videos of Christian in his 2005 run with WWE, and then come back and say such nonsense. He was on fire at that time, there was nobody near him.

'The wrestling fans val venis'? What planet are you on?

The fact that you think he's been the same character for 8 years tells me that you havnt really being paying attention, so cant really comment. He is alot different now to how he was in his previous WWE run as a heel, he was better back then.

People 'fell in love' with Christian because they saw how incredibly talented he was, and how incredibly misused and mistreated he has been. Its criminal that he's never been world champion in WWE.
The problem was that he wasn't patient. Dude left, and he`ll forever be remembered by Vince for that. If he waited it out, I think he would have been better off truthfully, at least when it comes to his WWE standing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.