Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Banned
10,027 Posts
Christian vs Angle(any of them)
Christian vs Jarrett
Christian vs Joe
Christian & Rhino vs Team 3D Full Metal Mayhem is also a personal favorite.

· Registered
12,861 Posts
Favorite Christian Cage Matches in TNA:

vs. Monty Brown from Turning Point 2005 = A really exciting match and a great PPV debut for Cage.

vs. Jeff Jarrett from Against All Odds 2006 = Great main event match and probably Cage's best moment in TNA as he captured his first World title.

vs. Abyss Six Sides of Steel from Lockdown 2006 = Love this match. Just an awesome bout all around.

vs. Rhino Barbwire Steel Cage from Impact = Awesome fucking match. Arguably the best match in Impact history.

vs. Samoa Joe from Destination X 2007 = Probably my favorite World Title match in TNA history. Amazing match.

vs. Kurt Angle vs. Rhino from Impact = Longest match in TNA history was a big hit! Great match.

vs. Samoa Joe from No Surrender 2007 = Another great match between these two.

vs. Samoa Joe from Bound for Glory 2007 = Yet another great match between these two.

vs. Kaz in a Ladder Match from Genesis 2007 = Probably the best Ladder Match in TNA history.

vs. Kurt Angle from Final Resolution & Against All Odds 2008 = Both were great PPV main events.

w/AJ Styles & Rhino vs. Team 3D & Kurt Angle in Full Metal Mayhem at Victory Road 2008 = Wild & crazy match. Christian was more the supporting player this time around, but it was still a great match.

w/Rhino vs. Team 3D in a Streetfight from Hard Justice 2008 = Another wild & crazy hardcore match with all kinds of insane stuff.

and of course then there are also King of the Mountain & Lethal Lockdown matches that he was a part of.
Some good one

· Banned
18,342 Posts
- Christian/Joe trilogy
- Christian/Abyss Lockdown and FMM
- Christian/Rhino Cage Match and BFG Street Fight
- Christian/Angle 2008
- Christian/Styles Genesis 2006
- Christian/Kaz Ladder Match

Reactions: geraldinhio

· Registered
3,749 Posts
- Christian/Joe trilogy
- Christian/Abyss Lockdown and FMM
- Christian/Rhino Cage Match and BFG Street Fight
- Christian/Angle 2008
- Christian/Styles Genesis 2006
- Christian/Kaz Ladder Match
This.

The match with Styles at genesis is my favourite Christian match ever and defiently in my top ten or so TNA matches.

Kaz/Christian is awesome.Easily Kaz's best TNA match and TNA'S best ladder match .(no other ones come to mind besides the Ki/Lynn/Styles match.)

The only match I wouldn't put on the list is Christian /Abyss from Lockdown.Reminded me too much of Abyss's match with Styles the year before at LD .It's almost like they tried to copy the match as a whole ,they actually copied so many spots come to think of it.That's my only complaint.

· Registered
4,034 Posts
Christian vs Joe (Destination X 07) ****1/2
Amazing match. Best seller vs Most stiff wrestler in th US (especially at that time).

· Registered
1,695 Posts
- vs. Abyss at Lockdown (Cage Match)
- vs. Abyss at Sacrifice (Full Metal Mayhem)
- vs. Rhino November Impact (Barbed Wire Cage Match)
- vs. AJ at Genesis 2006
- vs. Joe at Destination X 07, No Surrender 07, BFG 07
- Lockdown 07 main event
- vs. Kazarian at Genesis 07 (Ladder Match)
- vs. Kurt Angle (Final Resolution 08, Against All Odds 08)
- w/ AJ and Rhino vs. Kurt Angle and Team 3D Victory Road 08 (Full Metal Mayhem)

I feel like I am the only person that did not care for that Angle/Rhino/Christian 3 way due to the amount of interference the match had.

· Registered
634 Posts
I didn't know Christian was in TNA. No wonder WWE killed him once he came back. He should have stayed with TNA.
Christian would have been in the same position he was in if he stayed with TNA.

I never could get people's obsession with Christian.

· StarStruck
2,098 Posts
Christian i think made a very stupid choice to go back to WWE, to be what ECW champion, Least with TNA he was treated as a credible contender and held world title gold (NWA technically). I'd like to see him back in TNA one day.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.