1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Honestly, I think everyone should commit tax evasion at this point. That out of the way... not shocked. Though, oddly the show was good background noise the few times I forgot to change the channel.

Reactions: Stormbringer

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Isn't the point that Chrisley doesn't know tax evasion? Bitch got caught after all :maury

He woulda been better off not paying instead of criminally conspiring and committing fraud, the penalties are much less harsh for simply not paying*

*Unless you're Wesley Snipes

Reactions: Therapy

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
I'm ashamed to admit I know who this guy is.
Vince McMahon's fault for sticking with NBC so eventually they could decide we're gonna follow RAW on USA with a reality show about this sassy gay stereotype guy but wait there's a twist! He's actually not gay (uh-huh) he has a wife and kids!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Everyone on this forum should know who he is. It's a wrestling forum. They advertise(d) his show a million times per Raw.

·
Southern Pride
3,864 Posts
It wont end their show. If anything, the USA channel will probably support them more in some way. Especially since the spinoff show based around the kids flopped. The Chrisleys have been financially in trouble for a long time. USA has always been doing them favors.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Yes I’ve seen commercials about this show. it looked stupid so I never bothered to watch it I just want to know why this geeks has a tv show?
No clue. Never caught more than a few minutes of it. Just saying we as wrestling fans have been beaten to death with promotions of his show during Raw for years.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts