Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find this information anywhere else online, so thought I'd post it.
On the latest episode of Xplosion (uploaded a few hours ago to the Impact Plus app), Chris Sabin did a sit down interview with Josh Matthew on returning to the company. Here are some of the things they spoke about:

- Sabin is working as an agent / producer.
- He has replaced the role of Sonjay Dutt.
- He plans to wrestle again with Impact in a few months after knee surgery.
- He actually made his in ring return last month at an unconfirmed Impact event (likely Windsor tapings) but the match did not air on TV.

Thoughts on him coming back?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I've always liked Sabin. It's a shame how these last few years of his career have gone with injuries, but if he plans on wrestling again hopefully it works out for him.

·
Registered
509 Posts
This is great! I love Chris Sabin. Injuries have ravaged his in-ring career, but I'm glad to see him back with Impact in any capacity.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yeah Tessa mentioned in an interview that took place at Bound for Glory that Sabin was working at Impacr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
205 Posts
Haven't seen anything from Sabin since he left TNA. So, I'm excited to see him back. Wouldn't mind to see him hold the strap once more.

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
He was always getting injured. I wonder if hes changed at all since his TNA days.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Chris Sabin is one of the most decorated wrestler in IMPACT history. Record 8x X-Division champ, Tag Team champ, and former world champ!

He was my first favorite wrestler in TNA back in 2004, and one of the two reasons I became a fan of Impact (the other was the Six Sides of Steel match between AMW and Triple X).

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,176 Posts
what is a chris sabin?

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
Sucks he has had so many knee probems but some people do.I think if i was a wrestler i probably would have the same problem. Oh a side note i think Lance Storm will be a great fit for this role when he comes in or i guess already has

·
Registered
983 Posts
Sucks he has had so many knee probems but some people do.I think if i was a wrestler i probably would have the same problem. Oh a side note i think Lance Storm will be a great fit for this role when he comes in or i guess already has

Lance Storm is now a producer with the WWE, I think when he worked for Impact in the same role a few months back it was just a one off thing.

·
Intoner
6,491 Posts
I believe they wanted to sign Storm but wwe offered more money.

·
Registered
8,367 Posts

Lance Storm is now a producer with the WWE, I think when he worked for Impact in the same role a few months back it was just a one off thing.

Oh wow those rats cus lance stated in an interview it was going to be full time. All that time wwe could have hired him but waited until he breifly did it with impact lol

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
im glad he isn't wrestling, he is a shell of his former self after 19 years and two major knee surgeries and has nothing else left to prove

1 - 18 of 18 Posts