Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris Sabin has plans to follow former Motor City Machine Guns mate Alex Shelley out the door.

The four-time X Division Champion has told friends that he plans on leaving TNA Wrestling when his contract expires in August. Keep in mind that a lot can change between now and August but he's leaning torwads leaving as of this writing.

On May 21, it was reported that Shelley had opted not to renew his TNA Wrestling contract, thus ending his eight-year tenure with the organization.

source: Ewrestlingnews

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Re: Chris Sabin leaving TNA

This is becomig fucking depressing... Fuck this shit if true.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts

Can't really blame them, they had that sensational feud with Beer Money that should've shot them both into the stratosphere instead that was the pinnacle for both of them.

·
Finally...
5,933 Posts

This better not be true I mean I thought by the way sabin reacted to losing to aries on Impact they were setting up a feud between the two with sabin turning heel

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

Wait didn't Sabin say on his Twitter that he wasn't leaving

·
Registered
6,001 Posts

It would suck because he's never really been given a chance to truly go somewhere, but at the same time, it's pretty understandable. I hate that there's so little longevity in TNA. I don't know whether they can actually afford to expand to two shows, but having so much talent and only one show- in which the roster isn't used to the best of its potential anyway- is really hurting them. The talent goes round in cycles too much, they rarely get the chance to get to a point and then REMAIN there.

I think that's one of the things stopping the company from further ascending to be honest. It's sucks that they've been losing so much talent lately, especially when it's talent as great as MCMG. To think that they went from one of the most important roster members to irrelevant... ugh. Such a waste. If Sabin really does walk too, it'll be great to know that MCMG are still out there together. Hopefully it all works out well for them.

·
Banned
1,603 Posts

why after tna push their return with promo vids and such do they decide they want to leave? yea they should be used more insted of the robbies,, devon, garett and all those shit workers, but u gotta think their was gonna be a big fued between them and kaz/daniels for the titles.

but they decided to just leave? why didnt they tell them b4 tna hyped their return? it was all for nothin.

damn, really hope they back 1 day.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

Hmmm..who to believe his gf or random internet gossip. Yeah I'm calling this one bull.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

this is just getting depressing, i dont care about morgan and flair, but the moter city machine guns? Did everyone just decide to leave at the very same moment?

·
Registered
859 Posts

Hmmm..who to believe his gf or random internet gossip. Yeah I'm calling this one bull.
Very good point. I can make up some news right now if i wanted and some people would swallow it up

·
I Fear No Evil, Evil F***ing Fears Me
13,502 Posts

Not shocked, rather have the MCMG's on the indy scene.

·
Premium Member
44,378 Posts

Not that shocking. The loss to Aries on Impact felt like he was being jobbed out on the way out the door. Shame to see both Guns go, but dems da breaks sometimes.

·
Banned
1,603 Posts

well if they go anywhere, id love to see them in roh.

them vs briscoes,wgtt,anx, would be awesome matches.

but still, wtf? why after tna hype their return do they just say "yea we're leaving."

·
Registered
12,737 Posts

This is not really a bad thing because MCMG can be together again in Japan or the WWE, Plut TNA are already have new people coming every month with this gut check tryouts..

·
Registered
851 Posts

This sounds like a rumour and nothing else.

We had Velvet state not long ago that neither of them were going anywhere and Sabin on Impact was wearing his 'Hail Sabin' style gear instead of his MCMG gear. If he was leaving I'd imagine he'd stick to the MCMG gear. And this is the kind of rumour that would be made up for Shelley leaving.

The source isn't credible so this news I'm less likely to believe.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts