Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take back every thing I have said about how this guy can never come back of his injury . Dude lit it up last night

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Heel Sabin is awesome, hopefully he turns down the road.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
He needs to drop the MCMG gimmick, hail sabin FTW.

·
Registered
813 Posts
They should have had Sabin win, or given that match 5 more minutes.

·
Registered
157 Posts
So weird watching Sabin as a singles guy again. I hope he ends up being the one who beats Aries for the X title. Though for some reason Austin is facing Joe at Slammiversary...

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
It seems I liked yesterday's match less than the average person here. I enjoyed it and thought it was one of the better things on the program, but I thought there were some awkward moments. Of course that may have been due to them only getting four minutes and trying to pack too much into that time or having their time shaved due to the show running long by then. Regardless, I think Sabin is good to go and I like the idea of a long Aries/Sabin feud.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about a Sabin heel turn. Sabin usually has more personality as a heel, which is good since I think Shelley carried the Guns in the charisma and personality departments fairly often, I believe Sabin is currently the guy in the company who has gone the longest since his last turn so him turning would be something (fairly) new, and a heel turn could further help distance him from the MCMG look and gimmick which is greatly needed. On the negative side, it looks like Aries isn't long for the division (to say the least) and if he leaves and Sabin turns heel, they'd have no face left in the division who is decent or who fans remotely care about (sound familiar?). In the end, I don't care strongly one way or the other. Whatever leads to Sabin on TV more (in a decent role) is fine by me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts