Chris masters spinebuster

9706 89
anyone notice the way masters did it?it looks badass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IpIvnfjiRg
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
10,616 Posts
yup the way he did it on mcintyre..what a spinebuster..i hope wwe start his push now..
LMAO. I wouldn't count on it. After all, he did job to McIntyre and is an afterthought on NXT.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Yea I saw it, looked awesome. That was the first time that I actually verbally said "Holy shit!" over a move in the WWE in a long LONG time.

You know, the more I watch that spot, the more it reminds me of how I fucked up my shoulder when I used to wrestle a couple of years ago. I remember me and my opponent were having our match and towards the end he called for the finish with him chokeslamming me. Well he set me up for it, and I made the mistake of underestimating how strong he was, so I added a little extra jump to help him out with the move, however, he didn't need it because with me adding more jump than I should of and him being stronger than I thought he was, he picked me up straight over his head, where it looked a lot like this Masters/McIntyre spot. Anyways, this completely caught me off gaurd, and on the way down, stupid me, I kind of panicked a little bit because I wasn't expecting to get lifted that high up and I shifted my body and crashed down directly on my right shoulder, completely dislocated it. I couldn't raise my arm past waist level for about a month. There are still times where if I manuever my right arm a certain way, my should will pop out of place.

Glad McIntyre didn't get hurt.

·
Registered
6,883 Posts
Insane Sky High.

That should definitely be his finisher. The mere fact that he can get it out of nowhere could very well be his missing link to getting back to the top. It's a power-version of Randy's RKO.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.