Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see a push on the way for him? In his match on Friday with Swagger, the commentators were going on about how good he is, how he said that he only wants a chance to prove himself and everything. And with a short roster now that Smackdown has, and a lack of baby faces Chris Masters could step up, his served a year and a half on Superstars showing how much he has improved in-ring ability so much, and is very over considering he has been on Superstars for most of the time since he has returned to the WWE.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
He's beyond deserving of a push. I just don't have much faith that he'll get one.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
They just do what they can in selling the match. He's only on the PPV because they had no other babyfaces on the roster.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
There's a big main event picture at the moment with alot of stars just floating around it. Best he could hope for is an IC feud. Hopefully he's worked on his mic skills as well as his in-ring.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
@ your sig.. MVP no longer wears a long sleeve jumpsuit. Masters seems to be getting a push, as he is no longer on superstars, but on smackdown. Part of the new '6 matches per episode' policy, i guess.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He has worn it several times in the last couple of months, I hope he wears it more often.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Chris Masters deserves an IC Title run at least, it's a crime that he has never won any gold during his whole career.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
@ your sig.. MVP no longer wears a long sleeve jumpsuit. Masters seems to be getting a push, as he is no longer on superstars, but on smackdown. Part of the new '6 matches per episode' policy, i guess.

·
Registered
12,078 Posts
Honestly I'm impressed with Chris Masters. I enjoyed how the commentators praised him as well. And yeah he does deserves a push.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
he deserves a push honestly,but i think this is just a one shot ppv and he will be back at superstars..i just dont see him getting a push because wwe really suck.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I'd like to see him getting a push and he has been appearing more regulary on Smackdown...even if he is jobbing every single time. But you never know, they might take notice. It doesn't even have to be main event, he would do well right now in the Smackdown mid-card possibly competing for the IC title.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
I think he should get a push, but I don't think he'll get one. He'll be the first to be eliminated on his team. What would you like him to do? Challenge for the IC Title? Well, Ziggler has to retain and I think even then Ziggler will feud with Kaval for a while at least until the next PPV while Masters will do... nothing. By that time he will be irrelevant already and it would be very hard for him to come back. Also, MVP seems to be getting some momentum and will likely be the face which is pushed.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
masters is more derserving of a push than ADR

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I just want to see the Masterlock challenges again, last time he done one was a few months ago to the Dudebusters which lead to nothing. Now he's just the 'booby man' to some kids and I'd like to see them give him more to work with.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
He's improved a lot since his first stint with the company back in 2005-2006, he's actually watchable in the ring now. As for a push, it could happen I guess, but it will probably be like every other mid-card push in recent years, make it look like he is getting somewhere and then halt it.

·
Banned
354 Posts
I'd hate it if he got pushed. He's boring, irritant and slightly weird shaped.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I don't care either way. I don't see what others do in him, even though he's improved in-ring, I'll give him that.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Would like to see a Masters push, but they have been talking about how much of a losing streak Kaval was on, what about Chris Masters? When is the last time he actually won a match on Smackdown?

He has seemed to lived his career in reverse to how the usual story of a wrestler goes - he started-out as an arrogant heel with a good gimmick and a decent push but then went onto being a rather bland face who is only ever on TV to lose.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Out the door to the unemployment line? All for it.

Towards a title belt and/or upper midcard? NOOOOOOO

1 - 20 of 36 Posts