Wrestling Forum banner

Chris Masters and Tyler Reks. Why?

5408 Views 52 Replies 40 Participants Last post by  Wild Pegasus
Why? Why would they have Chris Masters, someone they obviously have no plans for, bury Tyler Reks? I have nothing against Masters. He has a pretty cool spinebuster. But, let's face it, WWE will never do anything with him. He's been regulated to jobbing status since his return, and he's never even gonna get the IC title.
It does not look like Reks will be a main eventer, but it at least looked like WWE had something planned for him. He had a winning streak on Superstars, and in the past he won the FCW World title. I thought they were building him up to be an unstoppable powerhouse heel. Maybe win IC tile when he gets put on the main roster. And then they have Chris Masters bury him. Why?
This seems to be a recurring theme with WWE these days. Look at Sheamus, being buried by Mark Henry, one of the most irrelevent guys on the roster. I'm not even a fan of Sheamus. But he won the fuckin' WWE title TWICE and then you have Mark Henry kick his ass. They're not even having an up and coming star that needs to get over bury him. It's the fucking Kool-Aid Man.
Thoughts?
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Banned
2,174 Posts
From a Basic realisitc Logic standpoint if you cant beat someone who is never gonna make it in this business even after three tries, it sends asubtle message to ciritcal public that this guy sucks no matter how they push him in the future

· Registered
1,238 Posts
I was actually hoping they might do something with Masters. I think the guy could get fairly over as a mid-card face, which is something they need so they can move Kofi and Morrison up to the main even. Wishful thinking I know.

· Registered
4,251 Posts
i dont think they are ever gonna do anything with reks either. his gimmick is basicly a tramp that goes to the gym... and is angry, and is tall. got enough of those.
masters is way better than him but the one thing i wanna know is why they changed masters music to uber generic rock music no.54

· Banned
10,561 Posts
They don't have anything for Masters or Reks so no one is really losing or getting buried.

· Registered
349 Posts
the two actually do put on pretty good matches, i'd rather watch them on smackdown than to see the raw recall for 20 minutes every damned episode. I saw Raw I know what happened, which is nothing.

· Registered
340 Posts
I don't care what they do with these guys, as long as it's on Superstars. Now if they did something good with Zack Ryder, I'd be happy. :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.