Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He said the Ass Man theme is the worst one ever. Either this guy is working the IWC as the biggest internet heel we've ever seen or this guy is a fucking corporate douche with no music taste.

·
I AM SO KAFKAESQUE
1,782 Posts
It's definitely more fitting than the generic CFO$ or w/e crap they give out nowadays. What does Ambrose's theme have to do with Dean Ambrose? Not a damn theme.

What does "I'm an ass man" tell you about Mr. Ass?

:cool2

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
lol, of all the things he's said that are wrong, your issue is with something that is completely in the right? That theme may sound catchy but then you listen to the lyrics and it blows your mind just how stupid it is. Cracked me up last year when he had Nowinski on his podcast and in the first part of it before the conversation started, he broke down the lyrics to this song.

Best thing to come from the song is when The Rock mocked it during a promo:

"...and then your music will start... Well, I'm an ASS-HOLE!"

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Worse than William Regal's I'm a real man music? Or worse than the x factor music? Or worse than the undertaker coming out to limp fucking Bizkit?

Like so many times in the last year, I disagree with Chris Jericho, also I despise his podcast. He's annoying as fuck.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
I can think of 100 worse theme songs than that one but this is a pretty poor reason to criticize someone. So what he doesn't like a theme song? It is a theme song that even if you like it you should be able to see why someone else would find it retarded. It's a song about liking butts.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,087 Posts
The one billy gunn theme is awesome tho, no denying that

That sax tho

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I completely disagree, but Chris Jericho is a musician, so his opinion is probably justified.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.