Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, there may be some logical explanation to this but the current wwe.com bg is of viral blue matrix much like the Save_Us.222 promos. It is advertising G4's Attack of The Show! Which Jericho actually once appeared on a few years back. Is there any particular reason they are advertising AOTS? Are the hosts coming to RAW or could it be a sign or clue of Save_Us.Y2J part 2?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Hey, there may be some logical explanation to this but the current wwe.com bg is of viral blue matrix much like the Save_Us.222 promos. It is advertising G4's Attack of The Show! Which Jericho actually once appeared on a few years back. Is there any particular reason they are advertising AOTS? Are the hosts coming to RAW or could it be a sign or clue of Save_Us.Y2J part 2?
Huh.

I see snowflakes, mah boi.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Regular advertising.

Why would they hype up the debut like they did the last time, everyone will know it's Jericho. Hell, everyone knew it was Jericho the 1st time they did it.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
If they were to bring Jericho back I'd prefer it if he just appeared randomly instead of doing another "who is coming back" angle. Everyone always knows its jericho and I'd like to be surprised by his return for once.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts