Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Not sure if this has already been posted a while back but I found a brilliant Chris Jericho tribute video on Youtube and thought it was so well done I couldn't help but post it here.

Raw has been really missing him I think, one for putting over fresh new talent and another reason is just his all round awesomeness, hopefully he'll return fairly shortly.

EDIT: Thanks Peepoholic.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Tribute Video

Not sure if this has already been posted a while back but I found a brilliant Chris Jericho tribute video on Youtube and thought it was so well done I couldn't help but post it here.

Raw has been really missing him I think, one for putting over fresh new talent and another reason is just his all round awesomeness, hopefully he'll return fairly shortly.

EDIT: I tried to embed the video into the post but it didn't work, so you'll have to click the link.
Probably should be in the youtube sub-section of the word games section near the bottom of the main page. Also, quote this post to see how to embed videos properly ;)

Cool video btw :D

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man.

The video looks like it was put together by one of the guys who creates the video packages for the WWE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts