Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Be a rock star, be a wrestling legend,be a podcast presenter.....don't be a rock star with no gigs, don't be a wrestling legend who works gimmicks to stay relevant (at the expense of your inner circle) Give up the future HOF ring if your podcast is disgruntled ex WWE wrestlers being encouraged by you to burn their own bridges. I don't mind AEW,I don't mind ex WWE wrestlers making it on their own but jericho just comes off as an entitled twat who can do anything (HOF ring pre booked) and we will all still sit back and applaud. Maybe Jericho could have given EC3 some advice before he was released and a podcast became profitable. It's a rant because jericho has quickly and quite happily shit on his legacy and that pissed me off.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Chris is goat in the wrestling world and earned every ounce of ego he has ..been over in every promotion he's been apart of and even till this day stays relavent ..and while not the greatest bin terms of rock his band still has hit songs

·
Registered
22,729 Posts
I mean knowing what's trending is part of why he got over in the first place in WCW. I find Jericho stale nowadays. But he has a winning formula that has worked for him for over 2 decades. He knows what fans want from him and he gives it to them. Plus you have to respect his drive to succeed. Like who would've thought he'd turn some parody cover band, into a legit band that gets taken seriously.

·
Premium Member
14,965 Posts
don't be a rock star with no gigs
Except he does have gigs. In fact, he'd have one right now if it was for a global pandemic, considering it's why Fozzy had to reschedule their tour.

don't be a wrestling legend who works gimmicks to stay relevant
That's like saying don't be a musician who releases music to stay relevant.

Give up the HOF ring if your podcast is disgruntled
He's not even in the HOF.

ex WWE wrestlers being encouraged by you to burn their own bridges.
How is he encouraging them to do something they also do on Chris Van Vliet, Keepin It 100, Twitch, Wade Keller, Twitter, Wrestling Observer, ROHStrong and anywhere else they can speak publicly?

I don't mind AEW,I don't mind ex WWE wrestlers making it on their own but jericho just comes off as an entitled twat who can do anything (HOF ring pre booked) and we will all still sit back and applaud.
Nothing you've said, thus far, speaks to that entitlement.

Maybe Jericho could have given EC3 some advice before he was released and a podcast became profitable.
You'd be crying about that, too.

It's a rant because jericho has quickly and quite happily shit on his legacy and that pissed me off.
Stop being such a fucking mark!

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,715 Posts
Lol at the OP, what da faq u on about @MrFlash how's things mate, hope ur doing well

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol at the OP, what da faq u on about @MrFlash how's things mate, hope ur doing well
Jericho has a kiss tribute band. Jericho jumps on every gimmick to stay current. Jericho interviews every disgruntled ex WWE wrestler on his podcast (whether it helps or hinders their career) to make money. Where was I unclear?

·
Registered
979 Posts
What a weird ass rant. How has Jericho shit on his legacy? Because he changed with the times and stayed relevant instead of becoming stale? That's what successful wrestlers do (Undertaker, Sting, Mick Foley etc) and why he a g.o.a.t. The reason Inner Circle members get screen times is because of Jericho, P&P would be just another tag team if they weren't in the IC, Jake Hager wouldn't be around and it clear as day Sammy G will be pushed when Jericho turns on him leading to him putting Sammy over (like he has countless other talent in his career). So where the issue?

Regardless if you like Fozzy or not, he still a rock star and they do tour/gigs so again you have no point. Unless you think he can magically change the pandemic restrictions, it not his fault they cant tour at the moment.

Of course as a podcaster he gone get wrestlers who are released on his show, whenever that happens there are people who are gone tune in to hear what they have to say and hear story's, plus Jericho friends with a lot of the people so why wouldn't he have them on his podcast? So what if they have negative things to say about the WWE, Jericho did so in his books when he worked for the company, it didn't burn his bridge and i doubt very much any of his guest have burnt their bridge back to the WWE on his show. If Vince can make money off someone he'll have them back regardless of what said so again where the issue?

TL/DR OP sounds like his jealous of Jericho success in multiple occupations.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Chris is goat in the wrestling world and earned every ounce of ego he has ..been over in every promotion he's been apart of and even till this day stays relavent ..and while not the greatest bin terms of rock his band still has hit songs

Been saying it for years. Jericho has the case of whatever the hell happened to The Rock after Hollywood. You can hear it in his voice when he speaks, the fake, soft voice that people get when they reach a certain level of fame and start 100% believing their own hype, thinking that they can do no wrong.

Jericho has been stale ever since the first three months of AEW. Out of shape, old and out of touch relying on stupid trendy bs like "demo god" and "The List" to get over.

I am a huge fan of the guy because he's more than made up for it with a great career but the dude is overrated today as are most talents in AEW. It's sad seeing people praise mediocrity just because everybody else is doing it.

People are sheep and only the intelligent like me see past the bullshit. Props for pointing this out about him OP. Maybe others will follow suite.

He sucks now though. I don't gaf about his ego. He ain't that entertaining right now and it's painful to watch.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Been saying it for years. Jericho has the case of whatever the hell happened to The Rock after Hollywood. You can hear it in his voice when he speaks, the fake, soft voice that people get when they reach a certain level of fame and start 100% believing their own hype, thinking that they can do no wrong.

Jericho has been stale ever since the first three months of AEW. Out of shape, old and out of touch relying on stupid trendy bs like "demo god" and "The List" to get over.

I am a huge fan of the guy because he's more than made up for it with a great career but the dude is overrated today as are most talents in AEW. It's sad seeing people praise mediocrity just because everybody else is doing it.

People are sheep and only the intelligent like me see past the bullshit. Props for pointing this out about him OP. Maybe others will follow suite.

He sucks now though. I don't gaf about his ego. He ain't that entertaining right now and it's painful to watch.
"only the intelligent like me"

Kek nice gimmick

·
Registered
610 Posts
"only the intelligent like me"

Kek nice gimmick

I know it sounds harsh...but people are sheep unable to see things for what they really are. There are literally only about 20 intelligent posters on here that aren't corporate sheep. I'm one of them

Just look at the AEW section. Full of corporate slaves who are conditioned to trick themselves into believing that the crap that AEW puts out is good just because it's arguably better than WWE depsite both programs being garbage. Even giving praise to professional beta Phony Khan, claiming that he is a decent booker.

I have no filter and sometimes it sometimes it can sound like a gimmick because I don't filter what I say like you guys do. I probably have more testosterone than most on here. I can see when someone like Jericho losses his balls and I'm not afraid to call him out on it.

·
Premium Member
14,965 Posts
You are beautiful on the inside
You are innocence personified
And I will drag you down and sell you out
Run away
I am cold like December snow
I have carved out this soul made of stone
And I will drag you down and sell you out

Embraced by the darkness, I'm losing the light
Encircled by demons, I fight

What have I become? Now that I've betrayed
Everyone I've ever loved, I pushed them all away
And I have been a slave to the Judas in my mind
Is there something left for me to save in the wreckage of my life?
My life

I'm becom-, I'm becom-, I'm becoming
Judas in, Judas in my mind

Judas in my mind

Oh, this guilt is a heavy cross
There is blood on the path I walk
And each step I take is haunting me

Embraced by the darkness, I'm losing the light
Encircled by demons, I fight

Is there something left of me to save in the wreckage of my life?
My life

Judas in my mind
Judas in my mind

Is there something left of me to save in the wreckage of my life?
My life

Judas in my mind

1 - 18 of 18 Posts