Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris Jericho wrote on twitter:
Jericho- Miz stole his dress, Cm Punk stole his phrase, Sin Cara stole his finish, Cody Rhodes stole his voice...what gives?
Chris Jericho is the man

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts
Chris Jericho wrote on twitter:
Jericho- Miz stole his dress, Cm Punk stole his phrase, Sin Cara stole his finish, Cody Rhodes stole his voice...what gives?
Chris Jericho is the man
I'm just waiting for someone to use the liontamer and commentary to say its the walls of *insert wrestlers name here*! fpalm

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Although I don't see him coming back this year and before Mania, or even at Mania, he is signaling hints that he'll return to WWE sometime next summer, in any case. WWE could use a great veteran in Jericho who can be a main eventer and also put talent over if need be.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Jericho needs to come back as an arrogant rock star and recite his list of 1003 holds and attack anybody who uses any holds from his list.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
He's going to have A LOT to say when he comes back it seems he's just gaining material so when he grabs the MIC he's going to be lethal with it and it shall be amazing for all of our enjoyment

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Y2Troll strikes again.

Oh, and his Best in the World and Rockstar characters are dead and gone, Jericho is going to do something new when he comes back.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
good points though, if he wasnt planning on switching up his gimmick when he came back(he is) he wouldnt be allowed to use some things as theyve all been taken by others.

miz also stole his (old) finisher, and the storyline where he pretended to beat goldberg everyweek.
and r-truth has stolen the conspiricy storyline.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Immitation is the best compliment you can get

as far as the Miz goes,I think his biggest dream is to get laid by Jericho; I'd bet on that

·
Banned
822 Posts
How did Rhodes steal his voice?

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Jericho is only joking, but it would be pretty sweet if he came back as a jealous heel.

And anyway, the real Sin Cara didn't steal his finish, it was Hunico. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts