Wrestling Forum banner

Chris Jericho should replace Regis

1345 19
This is my first thread and I didn't want it to be a "Me LIkey Da Rock, Cena SUcks, I wish it was 1998 again, Christian for World Champ" thread that gets posted countless times on here. So I thought I would talk about something different.

As some of you may know Regis Philbin is leaving his morning show with Kelly Ripa. The show is looking for a replacement and I feel Chris Jericho could be a good replacement.

The show is shot live in front of a studio audience, and I'm quite sure Jericho could keep them entertained. He has been working crowds for years. He has experience hosting a television show. He has a great sense of humor, I feel he would have good chemistry with Kelly. I'm sure he can handle any interview situations, and dealing with current events would be no problem for him.

I know it wouldn't ever happen, all I am saying is that he would be a good fit.

Fire away.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,281 Posts
pretty wierd first post bro, probably should of just stuck to the "I wish it was still 1998" post

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Oh, ok. Da rock talky real good. Me miss sTone cold. I no like Cena. Every heel should be a face and every face should be a heel. I could book better than wwe. Undertaker is old. Matt Hardy is fat.

Expand you horizons people. I was just trying to bring a topic up that you repetitive drones haven't driven into the ground.

· ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,325 Posts
Oh, ok. Da rock talky real good. Me miss sTone cold. I no like Cena. Every heel should be a face and every face should be a heel. I could book better than wwe. Undertaker is old. Matt Hardy is fat.

Expand you horizons people. I was just trying to bring a topic up that you repetitive drones haven't driven into the ground.
Cool.

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Terrible idea. Plus, people outside wrestling would be like "Who the fuck is this?" and that in itself would be the thing that hurts Jericho's chances.

Jericho isn't like The Rock, Austin, or Hogan. He is not well known to those outside of pro wrestling as his projects (with exception to his book) suck.

Also: I no like Triple H.

1,281 Posts

What you are suggesting is just so random though, there is going to be a vacancy for the presidancy of Egypt coming up soon should Jericho apply for that aswell? aswell you might want to sort your attitude out or you will probably find that you will ripped to pieces on this forum

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh dear, ripped to pieces da internets? Calm down dude. I am merely infusing a little dynamism into my gimmick. Surely a little bit of personality is not against the super serious rules of this site.

1,281 Posts
Oh dear, ripped to pieces da internets? Calm down dude. I am merely infusing a little dynamism into my gimmick. Surely a little bit of personality is not against the super serious rules of this site.
Im completely calm I was mearly trying to put across how ridiculous your idea is and your opinion is generally not going to be respected when you adress us as repetitive drones other than that PEACE

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To return to the topic, The point I am trying to make is that Jericho has the skills and the ability to do well in a job of that caliber. I am not saying he should actually try to, or would even want to. The intent of my thread was to discuss the ability of Jericho outside of the parameters of wrestling or music. The other underlying intent was to submit a subject into conversation that is unlike the the ones that have been beaten into the ground.

1,281 Posts
To return to the topic, The point I am trying to make is that Jericho has the skills and the ability to do well in a job of that caliber. I am not saying he should actually try to, or would even want to. The intent of my thread was to discuss the ability of Jericho outside of the parameters of wrestling or music. The other underlying intent was to submit a subject into conversation that is unlike the the ones that have been beaten into the ground.
then just post a thread about that as opposed to absaloute gibberish

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
First of all, I don't know why they would hire Jericho for THAT job.

Secondly, not being a well known wrestler might work in his favor if he were to apply for the job. I just don't think they would hire him for it.

I've listened to the radio show he used to have and the man has the chops for it... but NBC wouldn't hire him for that particular show when they clearly have better options. I would love to see him guest host things like that to see how good he would do though.

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
Also, if you don't like the topic of the thread don't open the thread and don't post in the thread. How hard is that people?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.