Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Heard it before. Hell some people here even have this future prediction in their sigs. Nothing new people. Let's just move along already.

·
Registered
903 Posts
There have been improvements in the product over the last year or so.

Though I don't think it takes a genius to work out that this ain't exactly the Attitude Era.

·
Registered
13 Posts

Though I don't think it takes a genius to work out that this ain't exactly the Attitude Era.
It's not? ... but we have Triple H, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Kane, The Ro... Oh, wait...

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
It's funny because the same people who agree with Jericho and are saying wrestling is dying are still the same people, marking out to the likes of Dolph Ziggler & Cody Rhodes.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts

I'm not denying that they've made improvements, but it seems like every time they do something good they screw it up later.

The Punk leaving storyline last year was great, but then the whole HHH/Miz/Truth/Del Rio thing fucked it up. Then they have the whole thing where the wrestlers walk out on HHH. Another good idea, but the walkout lasts a total of what 10 minutes? I think they could have played that out for a week or two and made it a really big deal. Then WWE completely misses out on a big opportunity by having Laurinitas feud with Cena when anybody with half a brain could see that Punk would have been perfect for that feud. Then they bring back Lesnar and he has a good match against Cena, but they oversell the shit out of it and then for some reason Lesnar is breaking HHH's arm and then disappearing.

See what I'm getting at? It's like the WWE has two groups of writers. One is a bunch of smart guys with good ideas and the other is a bunch of monkeys that throw shit at us and act like it's gold.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Jericho, the GOAT does it again. :D

·
Banned
243 Posts
Jericho is going to bring the WWE up to what it was on his own...if they make him GM

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
It's funny how that speech didn't really apply to 1999, as WWE was in a boom period with ratings, buyrates, attendance, among other things, skyrocketing like never seen before. Meanwhile, in 2012, his promo fits almost perfectly with what we see weekly on WWE programming. Jericho is a prophet.

Maybe before he leaves again, he cuts a promo about how great WWE is and how business is booming like never seen before. And then, in 2018, that promo will be true.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
some of the pics need to change with the words, but apart from
Jericho is god

·
Sly as a fox, ferocious as a lion
3,032 Posts
Like I said in the Jericho debut thread. It was awesome then and even more now after Jericho predicted the miserable downfall of the company(Sarcastic and the complete opposite then. 100% Truth now)

Although this video is horrible in the editing and descriptions. Miz in the part of a ratings killer? That place is a lock for Punk/Bryan/Ryder. Miz is probably top 5-6 TV draws today. Talentless for Orton, a joke and you can find more. Just listen to what Jericho says with Rocky chants in the background.
Big Show counts towards those top 5-6 TV draws, right Rocky?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts