Wrestling Forum banner

Chris Jericho: Rock isn't the last thing going to be the selling point of mania

6403 43
Jericho's interview promoting the book release of "Undisputed" was recorded on Wednesday morning and will air in its entirety on Wednesday afternoon at 3:05 p.m. EST on Sirius 125, XM 241.

WrestleMania needing a big angle:
“Absolutely, but what’s wrong with that? I mean, last week I listened to your guys’s show and you guys were complaining as critics do that WrestleMania had no jump to it. Vince McMahon is a genius. You can say what you want and whatever you want to say. He will always pull stuff out his ass. You wait and see what he comes up with at WrestleMania. You think “The Rock” is the last thing is going to be the big selling point. No way! I’m sure he's got two or three other things up his sleeve for this WrestleMania... There’s still five weeks until WrestleMania."

http://http://nodq.com/wwe/299965010.shtml

So what do you guys think he's talking about? he might actually return
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Vince McMahon is a genius. You can say what you want and whatever you want to say. He will always pull stuff out his ass. You wait and see what he comes up with at WrestleMania.
Not sure if I want to know what he has planned for Mania...

Reactions: Swantonbomb101

·
Registered
185 Posts
Come oooooonnnnnnn!!!!! I haven't read Smackdown spoilers so last time I checked there were already 6 men in it. Can people not mention stuff that is going to spoil it, if this is a spoiler?
^^ Agreed!

I think there are certainly more things to expect in the next 5 weeks, i mean they wouldnt let undertaker not appear, and if he does return a fued with sting would be great, and as someone else said, there are a few big names waiting to be called upon to return, jericho included, so repeating what vince said on last weeks Raw, this 'mania will be huge, although im not sure about best ever, but nevertheless huge.

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
at least jericho has some sense. There are other selling points to mania like undertaker, cena and triple h

all i hear is rock, rock, rock. He is not the only selling point, at least someone with a brain recognise it

·
Registered
103 Posts
at least jericho has some sense. There are other selling points to mania like undertaker, cena and triple h

all i hear is rock, rock, rock. He is not the only selling point, at least someone with a brain recognise it
Man, I've never seen someone hate on the Rock as much as you do. Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion. But is it threatening to you, as a Cena fan, to have the Rock back? Or have you always hated him?

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
JR has also said on the Q n A on his website that vince has a couple more big things planned for mania. he said next monday something, emphasis on the word big or bigger to.

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
Man, you guys are hella projecting onto that statement. He's just saying that he trusts Vince to pull out all the stops for Mania. He's not saying he's going to come back and face Sting in an Iron Man Match at WM or whatever the hell else.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.