Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Won't be for a while, if I had to guess the next time we would see him would be Sumemrslam. Like the article said, he has his book coming out (which will probs mean a book tour also) and I think he is doing some more shows/mini tour with Fozzy?

· Registered
2,476 Posts
hope he takes a little longer vacation. i was just about sick of him right before he left. now when he comes back it'll be nice to see him again.

· Registered
2,476 Posts
Sick of Jericho?

Thats blasphemy around these parts.
yep. jericho has been around for quite a while, sometimes i just get bored of the same thing after seeing it over and over again. a longer absence would make his return even better imo.

· Premium Member
4,913 Posts
yep. jericho has been around for quite a while, sometimes i just get bored of the same thing after seeing it over and over again. a longer absence would make his return even better imo.
I'd rather watch Jericho do the same thing over and over than watch some of this new talent that is clogging up the entire WWE roster right now. Sure a longer break would make his return that much more special but 4 months is fine for me, i'm starting to miss him already and cannot wait until he comes back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.