Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris Jericho said on Twitter that he watched Bound For Glory and was all praise for TNA's biggest event of the year:
Chris Jericho
@IAmJericho
Watched TNA Bound For Glory & it was great! Never been in Ultimate X match-looks amazing! @REALBully5150 is the real deal.. @IMPACTWRESTLING

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Well Bully Ray is an excellent heel ... only thing I don't like is that this Aces gig is really restricting his heel work in some aspects, he's been proving over the past couple years how much a competent in ring worker he is, not every match has to be a gimmick match. Dude's a great story teller as well.

·
Banned
769 Posts
it was shit. I liked what they did w/Angle and Sting/Magnus tbh b/c they actually acknowledged the age and deterioration of the said wrestler. In fact Magnus at the end of his match was hilarious. Main event was so bad and I'm quite sure that not a single person cares about Dixie so why she inserted herself in the main event and tried to steal the spotlight was beyond me. Main event was so bad.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
Of course he will. But probably some marks will buy it.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
He loved Ultimate X? :lmao

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
So how long till 90 percent of Internet fans start proclaiming bound for glory the greatest event in tna history just because Jericho liked it.

Including me... Bound for glory was easily the greatest pay per view from any wrestling company in the last 25 years.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
just because someone thought the PPV was great, doesn't mean they are wrong. it's their opinion. the same as your opinion it was not good isn't right or wrong either.
if Jericho's opinion doesn't mean shit, then neither does yours.

I thought the PPV was entertaining, and the main event was one of the best matches from the night. personally I don't give a shit about the quality of the wrestling, the spots were intense.

I haven't watch Jericho wrestling for awhile now, but I'd take him in TNA in a heartbeat. he is an established name and it wouldn't even matter how he wrestled.
even though I'm probably not even that much of a Jericho fan.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Im a Jericho mark, and a TNA mark. So this is officially the perfect topic for me.
I agree that BFG wasn't a perfect show by any means and it lacked that big show feel, but it wasnt a bad show. Had good moments and good wrestling, they deserved a better crowd that the one they got and things would probably had been different.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
It would be pretty sweet if Jericho turned up in the Impact Zone though. I remember rumours back in 05 or 06 that he was joining TNA (It was the year Fozzy did a PPV song) and he was trolling so I don't have high hopes about the possibility of him joining.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
There are three things that could be at work here.

1.) He's legit angry about Triple H's comments on Raw and he was doing this as a dig at him.

2.) He has respect for the wrestling business and he's sick of TNA receiving undeserved criticism for this show and he wanted to throw a positive comment TNA's way.

3.) He's trolling.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I dont think he was trolling this time, just being honest. He trolled about TNA so many things, why would he troll about BFG almost a week after the event occurred?

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
I dont think he was trolling this time, just being honest. He trolled about TNA so many things, why would he troll about BFG almost a week after the event occurred?
Because he's pretending to be mad at Triple H in a worked shoot angle but the IWC are smart to it so he's complimenting TNA to try and add some legitimacy to it all.

It's no real risk to WWE's position because most people on the guys twitter know it exists so it's a pretty useful tool to try and get the angle over.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Jericho has always argued for younger talent coming through over the veterans holding people back so maybe he liked it cos Magnus and Roode went over maybe???

Agree with him on Bully, Bully Ray is defiantly the real deal when it comes to being a heel and I like the aces storyline but seem to be in the minority on that one from reading on here. Although all my friends who watch TNA always rave about Aces to me when I speak to them.

·
Registered
198 Posts
hoping this makes people see that show wasn't the shits like nearly all of you are claiming on here this was the best show of the year that wasn't brought to us by PWG.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts