• Can't choose

Votes: 20 13.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
I prer Jericho because he's more complete. Face/heel, serious/joking..he can do whatever you want him to. Eddie at his peak was bigger than Jericho ever was, but Jericho's career is greater than Eddies.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,685 Posts
Eddie by a lot. The guy was the ultimate heel and face, and got a lot more heat than Jericho did.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Eddie is better in every area except mic skills, and even there he's pretty good. Charisma is a toss up. In ring, I'd say Eddie. Better face is easily Eddie. Jericho is a crap face, his character bombs every time he goes face with the exception of the Attitude Era where he was allowed to cut loose more. In a more restricted environment he sucks at it. Better heel is also easily Eddie. I'll say that Jericho is the more entertaining heel, but Eddie as a heel could not be beaten for sheer believability and presentation. He really made himself believable. Jericho is entertaining, but he isn't so good at actually looking like he's a real villain, I just see him portraying a character. With Eddie, though, it really felt natural. Top quality acting for a wrestler.

I prefer Jericho's 2008-2010 run to anything that Eddie has done, but Eddie was a more versatile talent.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Jericho was awesome in his early days before he cut his hair and started donning a suit.

That Jericho vs Eddie Guerrero, Makes it almost impossible to choose. As much as Eddie Guerrero carried the WWE from 2003 to 2005 If we look at the overall career, I have to chose Jericho - Mostly because of his earlier days.

·
KAMEHAMEHA!
18,184 Posts
Eddie Guerrero is the most naturally talented wrestler in history.

Jericho is good, but he can't compare. Hardly anybody can.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eddie is better in every area except mic skills, and even there he's pretty good. Charisma is a toss up. In ring, I'd say Eddie. Better face is easily Eddie. Jericho is a crap face, his character bombs every time he goes face with the exception of the Attitude Era where he was allowed to cut loose more. In a more restricted environment he sucks at it. Better heel is also easily Eddie. I'll say that Jericho is the more entertaining heel, but Eddie as a heel could not be beaten for sheer believability and presentation. He really made himself believable. Jericho is entertaining, but he isn't so good at actually looking like he's a real villain, I just see him portraying a character. With Eddie, though, it really felt natural. Top quality acting for a wrestler.

I prefer Jericho's 2008-2010 run to anything that Eddie has done, but Eddie was a more versatile talent.
True but it's quite hard to differentiate them as heels because their best work as heels were almost polar opposites. Eddie was the legit madman, boarderline psycho, look at his promo when he was clutching onto Rey's mask. Jericho was the pompus, smug heel who'd kick you when you're already down and take all the credit, where Eddie would go and get a chair and hit the shit out of you whether you were down or not. Both played them amazingly though.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I have to go with Jericho, down to personal preference.

Although I have no problem with people saying that Eddie is better than Jericho because I can totally understand why. But these vs. threads never end well though because it always ends up badly.

·
2,775 Posts
Eddie, but Jericho's better when it comes to mic skills, although not by a huge amount by any stretch of the imagination. Both are absolutely super talented though and two of my favourites of all time.

·
Registered
790 Posts
So thread to pick between my first and second all time fav wrestlers. Maybe if Eddie had longer career at top (i.e few more great memorable feud as that is only area they are not neck and neck) he would have gone past Jericho in my list but sadly that is not possible.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Eddie Guerrero.

More charismatic, better wrestler, more believable as a heel, and bigger as a face. The only department I'd give Jericho the edge in is mic skills. But Eddie is the much better overall talent. His versatility in the ring was great.

He was only 38. If Eddie was still alive today, he likely would have already feuded with the likes of Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Edge and finished up the pretty good feud with Batista. Fact is, he would've become much bigger in terms of "legend" status. His career was cut short in its peak.

Eddie/Shawn
Eddie/Undertaker
Eddie/Triple H

All huge Wrestlemania worthy match-ups and potentially amazing feuds. He would have stolen the show with every one of them. When he was alive, he was the best overall performer in the WWE (in the ring).

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Eddie Guerrero.

Second best wrestler in history after "that guy who won at 'Mania XX."

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Eddie was legitimatly great for at least 12 years. Jericho I don't think got to the level Eddie achieved from 97-05 until his heel turn in 08. Eddie takes this easily for me. I don't think Jericho has ever been good enough to carry JBL the way Eddie did in his last year as a performer. Jericho I feel was very very good for a long time where eddie was great for a long time.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I prefer Jericho. Eddie is great talent no doubt but for some reason i just couldn't get into him.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I voted Jericho, but I certainly enjoyed watching Eddie.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.