Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a John Cena fan and since Chris Jericho Is The Reason John Cena Was Pushed. It is said that Jericho's recent book he talked about he was impressed with Cena's abilities and even mentioned Cena has this talent of saying a promo backwards. Jericho talks about how he
convinced Vince to go over him at some PPV. Now since Jericho is the "god of the IWC" I want to know
people's opinions.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Jericho has always been like that but you should take nothing away from Cena. For instance, Jericho did his best last year at F4W to put Bourne over but he still he is not so over.

Great book BTW, fozzy related chapters were a bit boring though.

·
KO
5,348 Posts
That's why I respect Jericho as much as I do. He's not only one of the best talents of all time, he also sees other people with talent, and is intelligent enough to know how the business works. He's said it in numerous interviews - wins and losses don't matter above a certain level. He pushed for himself to job time and time again, and Cena was just one of the many. Y2J is very close to being GOAT in my books.

·
Registered
825 Posts
So? Nobody in their right mind denies Cena is talented. The problem (For me at least) is how he has been presented the past couple of years. When Cena first started, he was very popular and over. So the WWE completely stripped Cena of all the qualities that made him popular and gave him Hulk Hogan's gimmick.

Analogy: I like oranges but hate peaches. If you put a peach inside an oranges skin, it isn't going to make me like peaches.

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chris Jericho is a legend

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
Yeah Jericho knows talent when he sees it

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
Jericho is one of the best evaluators of talent in the business. Not surprising.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts