Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
WWE has never been all about Bryan. And it won't be. We just want him to main event this year's Mania because he fuckin deserves it and he would give us the best match. Simple as that.
There's no such thing as deserves in pro wrestling.

Reactions: CM Punk Is A God

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Re: Chris Jericho interview: If Reigns is ready to main event WrestleMania, Cm Punk accusing Ryback, how WWE Programming has changed, more

Yea and he was going to get a title run at least until summerslam and he blew it by getting hurts and that was his own fault not wwes and he was out for 9 months. I can see why wwe is being hesitant of putting the title on him again especially if the rumors of him still having health problems are true they want someone to a have a lengthy title run who is going to be beneficial for them in the long run. DB is not a wrestler you invest in for the long run, a short run yes, long run no.
:bryanlol :bryanlol :bryanlol :bryanlol

I give up.. I don't think that anybody can take you seriously after this.. This is not an opinion this is clearly a baiting comment..

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Re: Chris Jericho interview: If Reigns is ready to main event WrestleMania, Cm Punk accusing Ryback, how WWE Programming has changed, more

"Absolutely. I already made one of the greatest surprise returns of all time in the 2013 Royal Rumble, so why would I ever do that again? Once I do something, it's done, so time to move on.
Seriously? One of the greatest? Does anyone even remember that?

·
Registered
246 Posts

Its not even a diplomatic response. When Punk left Jericho put him over a thousand times then all of a sudden punk said jericho had an agenda and stopped talking to him. Why in the hell would jericho put punk over? And to this day he still hasnt said a bad word about the guy. Jericho doesnt need wwe at all and can say whatever he wants. Theres been tons of times he,s said unpolitical correct answers including a recent interview where he stated him and punk not being in wwes top 15 matches of 2012 was politics. Just because you dont agree with what the guy says and it isnt your typical iwc BRYANGOAT answer he,s a company bitch?

Damn that post was long but some of you people are idiots.
No, he is a company bitch because he is obviously lying to suck up to the company.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
So Daniel Bryan "blew it by getting injured" but Reigns shouldn't be "punished" in the same way" for just missing 4 months b/c of injury?

I guess then if recent injuries are going to cost individuals WM ME's then this year Cena, Rollins, or Ambrose should be in the main event.

Not if choosing him over Bryan this year causes half the audience to completely reject him. Not saying it will for sure happen, but the possibility of it happening is there. They pushed Sheamus to early, and he has been relegated to a mid-card act ever since, they pushed Ryback to early and completely ruined him.
I'm just trying to give you an answer on what wwe answer would be. They didn't want to push Bryan at all last year but fans made wwe push him an wwe have the fans what they wanted then he got hurt and in wwes mind they are probably like see fuck him this is why we didn't want to push him. You see what I'm saying? I was so bumed when Bryan got hurt last year cause I knew once he did the belt would go right back on cena

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts

I'm just trying to give you an answer on what wwe answer would be. They didn't want to push Bryan at all last year but fans made wwe push him an wwe have the fans what they wanted then he got hurt and in wwes mind they are probably like see fuck him this is why we didn't want to push him. You see what I'm saying? I was so bumed when Bryan got hurt last year cause I knew once he did the belt would go right back on cena
Well you were not alone there, that's for sure.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
:bryanlol :bryanlol :bryanlol :bryanlol

I give up.. I don't think that anybody can take you seriously after this.. This is not an opinion this is clearly a baiting comment..
I'm just giving an answer that wwe would give you give. Bryan is a superstar you invest for short term benefits not long-term

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Well you were not alone there, that's for sure.
Reason why I'm so pro reigns getting the title match and not Bryan is because they want Regins to take over from cena. I have wanted cena out of the spotlight since 2009 and we are finally on the right track to getting someone new and that's with reigns. I feel if they go with Bryan the belt will just end up back on cena come summerslam. With Reigns I don't feel that way

·
24,745 Posts

Reason why I'm so pro reigns getting the title match and not Bryan is because they want Regins to take over from cena. I have wanted cena out of the spotlight since 2009 and we are finally on the right track to getting someone new and that's with reigns. I feel if they go with Bryan the belt will just end up back on cena come summerslam. With Reigns I don't feel that way
Belt is going to end up on Reigns at some point. The bigger fear for me is them choosing Reigns over Bryan this year, half the audience rejecting Reigns, so they flip Reigns heel, and when that happens guess where the belt goes back to then?

:CENA

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Belt is going to end up on Reigns at some point. The bigger fear for me is them choosing Reigns over Bryan this year, half the audience rejecting Reigns, so they flip Reigns heel, and when that happens guess where the belt goes back to then?

Ok and say if wwe does go the Bryan route for wm31 and the same thing happens next year then what?

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts

I could see Reigns as a corporate heel champ and Stephanie's personal weapon. Or boy toy. In all honestly, he's best suited as a heel for right now.

But eventually, I do see Cena beating Flair's record. I think Cena will have the belt back by Summerslam.

·
24,745 Posts

Ok and say if wwe does go the Bryan route for wm31 and the same thing happens next year then what?
I would go with Roman at WM 32 (barring some unforeseen circumstances) regardless of where things are with Bryan. Reigns has HUGE potential, even not being a fan of his current incarnation I can see that, and I want the WWE to be safe with him to make sure he reached that potential, b/c if he doesn't we are stuck with Cena until he can't walk.

Bryan gives you a viable option to carry WM season again this year while Reigns continues to improve and gain more support.

If Bryan didn't come back before the Rumble I would go with Reigns this year, b/c you would have to, Bryan coming back gives you another via option, that isn't Cena.

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,661 Posts

Jericho is full of himself to the point of getting annoying. There isn't a current star he didnt suggest Vince hire, or an idea he didn't come up with or suggest a change to to make it better. Hell, there are memes about it. What annoys me most about that interview is how he's saying you can't learn unless you start with WWE. Just about everyone at NXT have spent enormous amounts of time wrestling for years in the indies.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I would go with Roman at WM 32 (barring some unforeseen circumstances) regardless of where things are with Bryan. Reigns has HUGE potential, even not being a fan of his current incarnation I can see that, and I want the WWE to be safe with him to make sure he reached that potential, b/c if he doesn't we are stuck with Cena until he can't walk.

Bryan gives you a viable option to carry WM season again this year while Reigns continues to improve and gain more support.

If Bryan didn't come back before the Rumble I would go with Reigns this year, b/c you would have to, Bryan coming back gives you another via option, that isn't Cena.
Ok let's says Reigns does improve another year and come wm32 he is ready, but Bryan tho is still red hot as well and is still getting the bigger reactions then what? Go with Bryan for a 3rd year in a row or go with Regins who waited a year like you said and is ready to go?

·
24,745 Posts

Ok let's says Reigns does improve another year and come wm32 he is ready, but Bryan tho is still red hot as well and is still getting the bigger reactions then what? Go with Bryan for a 3rd year in a row or go with Regins who waited a year like you said and is ready to go?
Not for me, Reigns gets the nod for me at WM 32, regardless, but I think by that time if handled right Reigns could be as popular as Bryan, and if he wouldn't it would be very close. This year I still think it is to far apart where people are still gonna lose their shit if Reigns gets picked over Bryan.

Another year of improvement and getting Reigns is some good story lines would change that for most, IMO.

·
How you doing?
4,958 Posts

So he thinks Punk is making stuff up and he gives Reigns a rimjob.
Myeah, thanks for that mental picture!

:wayans

·
Registered
2,465 Posts

Jericho will 100% be in the rumble and at Wrestlemania.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts

It's not a diplomatic response? Saying that the program is its best right now. Saying that a guy should be pushed based on the reaction of the crowd ignoring the most over guy in the company.

And what has to do with putting over Punk? He did his fucking job.. He didn't do any favor to Punk.. Also he made his podcast a format to have people to shit on Punk and accusing him that he lied about Ryback.

If this is not a pro-WWE agenda i don't know what it is.. But yeah we are idiots.

By putting over I dont mean jobbing to but putting over by saying nice things about him. He didnt say Reigns should win the rumble he said the most over guy should. How is that any wrong? He,s right. What does his podcast have to do with punk? Yeez. He had the podcast way before punk left and wanted ryback to tell his side of the story. The only person thats talked shit is punk. Nobody in the wwe including jericho or ryback has said a bad word about the guy but its ok for him to shit on ryback,jericho and reigns? Doublestandard. Like I said before Jericho doesnt need wwe and theres been a dozen of interviews where he,s said bunch of non wwe propaganda answers. So yeah still idiots. Not singeling anyone out but this mentality that because someone says something that doesnt please your opinion is wwe propaganda.

He,s right you cant be the guy that says back in my day. Wwe is in alot of ways bigger today then it was back then. Ratings arent as good but they are a publicly traded company now with bigger sponsors and all that. We dont know if theyre making more money or not.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts

Jericho is such a mark for himself lol.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

Not for me, Reigns gets the nod for me at WM 32, regardless, but I think by that time if handled right Reigns could be as popular as Bryan, and if he wouldn't it would be very close. This year I still think it is to far apart where people are still gonna lose their shit if Reigns gets picked over Bryan.

Another year of improvement and getting Reigns is some good story lines would change that for most, IMO.
I just feel that even if they wait a year and Regins does improve and is ready to go by WM32 and is as popular as Bryan its not going to matter. I feel its going to be nothing but Bryan for the fans every year on the RTWM. Its going to be Bryan or no one and if thats the case why wait another year for Regins if he is just going to receive the same treatment next year that he is receiving this year even after a year of improvement.

Understand what I'm saying?

61 - 80 of 112 Posts