Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Chris Jericho,The Undertaker,Mick Foley,Goldberg are inevitably going to return at some point in the near future.

So when they do who would you like to see them put over.

The Undertaker - Sheamus

Mick Foley - Cody Rhodes

Chris Jericho - Wade Barett

Goldberg - The Miz (haha just the pure size difference would be great)

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
Undertaker- Some new monster wrestler(Imagine if WWE debuted a new monster, someone who is likely to succeed Taker and Kane, who better to pass the torch down then Taker. You could have the monster destroy Kane first and then move on to Taker)

Mick Foley- Cody Rhodes(Just because Foley is great and making people into stars, and I really think a fued between the two could work given their characters)

Chris Jericho- Seth Rollings(When/IF Seth is brought up to the main roster)

Goldberg- Same as Undertaker

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
The Undertaker - Whoever WWE's flavour of the month is at when he returns. Though I'd love it to be Barrett, especially as there's unfinished business there.

Mick Foley - I'd love to see a hardcore match between him and The Miz.

Chris Jericho - Daniel Bryan. The match they had on NXT was good, a prolonged feud between these would be awesome. Ending in a Ultimate Submissions match.

Goldberg - Isn't going to happen. But it'd probably be Cena.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uncertain Assumption. Nothing to contribute to the Topic.
not really heres the proof

Mick Foley- http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3810022/Mick-Foley-I-wasnt-good-value-for-TNA.html

Pretty much he will be coming back and putting somebody over.

The Undertaker- coming back next month
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3735697/Undertaker-set-to-return-at-October-PPV.html

goldberg -
says he will be back before the end of 2011

Jericho stated in an interview something like hes enjiyed his band and his freedom but will be returning in the near future.

·
Registered
267 Posts
The Undertaker - Needs to put over Wade Barrett

Mick Foley - Agree with Cody Rhodes, although I think he could put on some great work with the Miz

Chris Jericho - Daniel Bryan or CM Punk....preferably Daniel Bryan

Goldberg - I don't actually know if his character would be relevant today, but I do kinda like the idea of him being a "hired gun" for The Corporation against CM Punk or John Cena. If that's not going to be his role (and with his strained history with HHH, I don't know how realistic it would be), he would need to work with somebody who could pull a good match out of him and I'm not sure how many of the younger talent has the ability to pull a good match out of Goldberg.

wk

·
sXe_extremist is a gimp
509 Posts
not really heres the proof

goldberg -
says he will be back before the end of 2011
Ummm yah he also criticized the WWE recently

Also Foley wont be back to wrestle, maybe one or two but never enough for a major feud let alone go over someone.

Same for Taker, Mania match and thats it, dosnt matter who it is, its pretty much a squash

And Jericho, he could have his pick of feuds, personally i'd like to see him against Punk, for the in ring work and the mic work, both top of their game at both.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Um, I'm pretty sure after putting over a lot of people in his previous WWE tenure, Foley's last match will be against Undertaker at Wrestlemania 28, though.

Taker might put over Barrett before he faced Foley at WM 28.

·
Registered
245 Posts
All I know is: I can't Wait for Foley or Jericho. Two of my all-time favorites.
I want Foley to beat Orton in a No DQ match to remind everyone he's bad-ass, then put over someone with staying power

Jericho should put over Zack Ryder lmfao

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I'd say with Taker that he could put over Sheamus as the top face/heel of the company. Not saying he'll break the streak, which he won't or shouldn't be in, but a six month program with Sheamus would do him some good.

Foley will most likely put over Cody Rhodes ala Orton in 04. Rhodes gimmick is perfect for Foley to play on and put over a seemingly upcoming talent.

Jericho is out doing his thing so don't see him putting anyone over yet and Goldberg is never coming back.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Um, I'm pretty sure after putting over a lot of people in his previous WWE tenure, Foley's last match will be against Undertaker at Wrestlemania 28, though.

Taker might put over Barrett before he faced Foley at WM 28.
I'd be super happy if Foley was Taker's opponent at this years WM. I think Foley has one more match in him, and it would be the perfect retirement match.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts