Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today Chris Jerichos WWE.com profile was removed from RAW superstars to the Alumni page.

Has this been mentioned earlier?

Has he left WWE for good? Because they would not have moved him to Alumni temporarily just because of his Fozzy tour that ends 5. of December.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
His contract expired, they're currently working out a new one.

But I'm pretty sure he'll be back.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
If you don't know why the hell do you post the title as if its fact?

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
He was gone for 2 years in the middle of the last decade and I don't think they wrote him off like that. Stop looking too much into things. He'll be back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you don't know why the hell do you post the title as if its fact?
So long for "Mr Nice Guy", beeing a forum newbie I can see that now that I should have made a question mark on the end. There is no way to edit that I can also se aswell.

Because when you don't have a contract your not employed that mean your currently departed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He was gone for 2 years in the middle of the last decade and I don't think they wrote him off like that. Stop looking too much into things. He'll be back.
The strange thing is that they moved him to alumni just like that, if he returns he will be first wrestler (first again) to return to WWE after beeing moved to Alumni page.

Alumni is normally for thoose who had end their career in a company permanently or atleast for a longer time to pursue other endeavours. For example like Batista, JBL and HBK.

I hope he will return.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Perhaps WWE employees are monitoring this forum?

His Bio at wwe.com just got updated with:

On Raw on Sept. 27, Jericho was punted in the head by Randy Orton and stretchered from the arena. The loudmouth has not been seen in a WWE ring since this brutal incident, but don't be surprised if Jericho makes another thrilling return some day soon.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
they wouldnt write out, one of their biggest stars like that.. hes not going to be gone very long, he loves wrestling.

he does not want to turn into the rock, where hes ashamed of where he came from, hes just taking a break

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I'd rather have him come back in a few months or sometime after WM 27 and make some huge impact.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Perhaps WWE employees are monitoring this forum?

His Bio at wwe.com just got updated with:
He will be back around royal rumble he wants to finish his U K tour before coming back to the WWE. Plus this year he has done the most shit out of any superstar outside of the WWE the man needs a break hes a work horse machine.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
This only means that he'll be gone for a long time, but i'm sure he'll be back eventually.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
chris jericho has to retire properly its only fair.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
He will probably be back after his tour with fozzy in december just in time to win the Rumble and get revenge on Orton / Take the title from him at Mania. That's how I see things going down.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
FYI, when Taker was kayfabe fired by Vickie Guerrero, his profile was also moved to the Alumni page.

Anyway, this is good because it leaves their options open when it comes to bringing back, ie. he's no longer tied to Raw so could easily return on Smackdown.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts