Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone think they could be a great tag team? With Hawkins new attire, it's in the same style of Jericho's. I loved Jeri-Show, the promo's were great, and it will sort of be the same way Cade & Jericho were, but used as a tag team more.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Does anyone think they could be a great tag team? With Hawkins new attire, it's in the same style of Jericho's. I loved Jeri-Show, the promo's were great, and it will sort of be the same way Cade & Jericho were, but used as a tag team more.
It would benefit Hawkins, but it would probably be better using Hawkins as a lackey for Jericho. Jericho could return and team with Miz again and that would be more probable, but I wouldn't mind if after a few months of being Jerichos lackey and getting the rub off him, they could begin to team frequently and take some of the load of an aged Jericho.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that would do, maybe Jericho could make a stable when he comes back, that could be interesting.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
It would be great seeing Jericho mentoring someone onscreen and off and Hawkins is a great young talent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts