Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you like to see Chris Hero in WWE? If you haven't seen him you should check out his indy work. Dude is a great heel.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Of course I would like to see Hero in WWE.He's one of the most complete wrestlers around today.He has everything .The size ,the look ,the gimmick and some of the best mic/wrestling skills around today.

Do I see Hero signing with the WWE soon?......Hell no.
He's just signed a new contract with ROH and I can see him being there for numerous years to come ,he hasn't won their world title yet and I can see him having a very long reign as champ.

I'm baffled to why WWE or even TNA for that matter havn't signed him or Claudio (I know Claudio was there before and things didn't work out.)

To me Hero is one of the wrestlers on can see staying on the indy scene for his career ,similar to Mike Quackenbush.

He's is makeing good money too ,with his numerous indy dates and tours of Japan and has said multiple times he is very happy on the indys.But.....never say never.If the chance arises we could see him in a WWE ring.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
As much as I love Chris Hero, and as much as WWE need a total package like him, I don't particuarly want to see him in the WWE. This kinda topic arose with Danielson about a year ago, and whats came of that? Its the same situation IMO.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
I think he's great, but I'm not sure I want to see him in a WWE ring.

I want to see him wrestling as "Chris Hero." Unless we get a Paul Heyman intervention (a la CM Punk), I just don't see that happening.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EvoLution™;8932332 said:
I think he's great, but I'm not sure I want to see him in a WWE ring.

I want to see him wrestling as "Chris Hero." Unless we get a Paul Heyman intervention (a la CM Punk), I just don't see that happening.
That makes sense. "Chris Hero" sounds like such a douchebag name. So I would want him to have that name forever.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Hero is definitely one of the better workers in ROH, I wouldn't mind to see both him and Castignoli in WWE, they both have the "it" factor, although Hero needs to go working out a bit more (not Batista level, just 2-3% less bodyfat or so). If WWE decided to bring those two in, they could take the tag scene by storm. Not many tag teams in WWE that have great wrestlers with charisma and great promo skills.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Anybody got any links for this guy?? Heard alot about him on this forum but never seen anything from him!!
Here's one .It doesn't do him justice though ,I recommend watching some of his matches on the megaposts here.A nice start would be his match with Davey Richards at PWG seven.

Here's one of his stiff strikes ,probably the loudest elbow I ever heard.He's such a striker he's know to concuss with his kicks and k.o with his elbows.:D

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Claudio has the "it" factor, but Hero has non. Hero is a jobber, and anyone else who thinks he belongs in the WWE is seriously kidding themselves. Chris sucks, and belongs in ROH, and I don't even think he is good enough for ROH.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Here's one .It doesn't do him justice though ,I recommend watching some of his matches on the megaposts here.A nice start would be his match with Davey Richards at PWG seven.

Here's one of his stiff strikes ,probably the loudest elbow I ever heard.He's such a striker he's know to concuss with his kicks and k.o with his elbows.:D

Thanks man!! He looks very good in the ring, what is he like on the mic??

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Claudio has the "it" factor, but Hero has non. Hero is a jobber, and anyone else who thinks he belongs in the WWE is seriously kidding themselves. Chris sucks, and belongs in ROH, and I don't even think he is good enough for ROH.
Hero is a jobber:confused:Do you even know what a jobber is ?Hero is one half of the ROH tag champs this isn't a jobber.Your one of the first people i'v ever heard saying Hero sucks,he doesn't by anymeans but this is your stupid opinion.He's the best in ROH and the Indy scene so I don't see how he's not good enough for ROH .I should stop now ,I shouldn't feed a troll..............

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
This is either the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read in my entire life
or
Troll post of the year.

If you think Hero sucks your opinion on wrestling is completely fucking retarded.
Hate him , don't mark for him w/e.....
but he's top 10 in the world as far as working. That's not disputable

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Go fuck yourself asshole. I'm no troll, and I'm entitled to my opinion. Hero sucks, and just because he wrestles all over the world doesn't mean shit. Don't give me this he is a top 10 worker in the world bullshit. Shut your damn mouth. You have any idea how stupid you sound? Suggesting some Indy talent is a top 10 worker in the world, and then saying there's no question about it. Give me a break.

I'm tired of you dorks coming around acting as if it is not ok to "not" see the talent you all see. Hero sucks, and the name is cheap. No, he doesn't have the "It" factor. His look is lame, and it looks like something just thrown together on a video game in the CAW feature as a joke. He has no build, and his mic skills are the only thing I give him credit for. His wrestling is good at best, and that's it. Have a nice day dick.:gun:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts