Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Hero and Cesaro had a great run in the ROH as the "Kings of Wrestling".
2) Hero is awesome and he will definitly bring more quality to the WWE.
3) The real americans need more power to their stable.
4) Hero's ROH gimmick was kinda douchy and it fits the real americans.

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
Fuck no. Real Americans need to be taken out back not add more members. If the really want to put Ohno and Cesaro together again wait until the rumored Cesaro face turn.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
By all means have Cesaro & Hero reuniting, even keep Colter as their manager but for fuck sake ditch the momentum sponge that is Jack Swagger.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
All I know is that Giant Swing on Khali was one of the craziest things I've ever seen in wrestling, and I've been watching since 'Tude Era days.

As for Hero joining, nah. Have Cesaro split from the group and re-unite with his old partner. Much better!

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Even though I hate Swagger, I think that stable should stay, Colter is fucking hilarious & Cesaro is great in the ring, I don't know indie guys but if he's even close to being as good as Cesaro, then let him join the party.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
No. Stop trying to force a kings of wrestling reunion. It would be shit in the WWE. Please stop it.

Cesaro was already fit before coming to the WWE, then he got more fit. He deserves a push. Kassius can flounder in NXT, having a televised match every four months until he fucking sorts himself out.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
No. Stop trying to force a kings of wrestling reunion. It would be shit in the WWE. Please stop it.

Cesaro was already fit before coming to the WWE, then he got more fit. He deserves a push. Kassius can flounder in NXT, having a televised match every four months until he fucking sorts himself out.
What exactly has he done wrong that you have definitive proof of, not dirtsheet speculation? :lmao

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I don't think it'll happen anytime soon considering wwe is apparently upset with Hero and I want a Cesaro singles push, although I would mark if they reunited and I saw the Helicopter (Giant Swing + Cyclone kill) move again.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Zeb doesn't need to be managing a stable. They're fine as a tag team. Cesaro and Swagger work well together, adding Kassius Ohno would just make this thing drag out so much longer, when currently the "Real American" story is going nowhere. They can find another way to debut Kassius.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
If the KOW reunite in the WWE i'd rather they done it on their own rather than as part of the Real Americans.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I honestly don't see KoW happening, but if it did, Ohno/Cesaro could be the tag team arm of Real Americans and Swagger could be the singles competitor.

Ohno/Cesaro will become fan favorites and gradually become faces until Zeb/Swagger dumps them.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'm all for anything that brings Ohno up to the main roster, but I don't think he'd fit well with the Real Americans. He should be brought up in one of two ways: tag partner for Cesaro when he turns face and they just get over by doing a bunch of awesome moves, or as a heel foil for CM Punk using the KO gimmick. The Punk one would give Ohno more of a chance to settle in as an upper card wrestler but let's face it that's probably not gonna happen anyway - as much as I love Ohno I don't ever see him getting a world title reign.

I feel confident he and Cesaro will get together at some point. For those in here saying management doesn't like him, etc. - yes he was in the doghouse, and may still be to some degree, but there's no denying that since he got pulled off TV he's dedicated himself to getting into the best shape of his career. I think they are gonna let him languish down there a little longer just to see if he keeps working hard, but assuming he does, he'll be up before long.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts