Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris Heel is one of the most overrated posters ever. I never saw him make one good post heck cage makes better threads than him. He should go back to no dq forums where he belongs with all the other noobs. What ya guys say?:hb

·
Banned
2,287 Posts
J2Slick said:
Chris Heel is one of the most overrated posters ever. I never saw him make one good post heck cage makes better threads than him. He should go back to no dq forums where he belongs with all the other noobs. What ya guys say?:hb
Shutup. Chris Heel is one of if not the best wrestling poster on this forum. Maybe you should read his posts then you will actually understand why he is highly rated. Chris Heel is the best thing that happened to this forum since... well me (kidding). Anyway Heel is one of the best things to come out of the merge. I wish that W_Beattie and Dinsdale would sign up to this site!

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BreakTheWalls said:
I'd put money on you being banned next.
refund that money buddy cause it aint happening, i am not trying to be mean to you i was just saying that Chirs Hell is not really a good poster i mean i could name 15 or 20 better posters than her.

·
The Machine
15,664 Posts
BreakTheWalls said:
I'd put money on you being banned next.
not just yet.....wait he/she has done nothing wrong yet....:( :no:

·
The Machine
15,664 Posts
this is only one post that i have seen from chris heel at the multimedia section
(royal rumle 1988"rare")

Holy shit dude, thanks. I have been searching for that

·
Escalator Temporarily Stairs
8,793 Posts
Your post about Kurt Angle puts you in one of two categories...

1] The type of poster who is so lacking in the life department that they need to join forums, put on an act, try to annoy as many people as possible, and revel in the fact that they continue to get banned.

2] Someone who knows nothing about wrestling, and will likely get banned for getting into a very noobish argument with someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

·
Banned
1,699 Posts
If you're going to say someone sucks(especially someone who doesn't suck), you might want to back it up with supporting details.

Heel is a good poster. You are a moron.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RKODestiny said:
Another question - What have you got against Chris Heel?
nothing really you guys just drool over how good of a poster he is when in fact he is not that good at all i just think he does not deserve respect because he is from nodq which is a horrible forum.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BreakTheWalls said:
Your post about Kurt Angle puts you in one of two categories...

1] The type of poster who is so lacking in the life department that they need to join forums, put on an act, try to annoy as many people as possible, and revel in the fact that they continue to get banned.

2] Someone who knows nothing about wrestling, and will likely get banned for getting into a very noobish argument with someone who actually knows what they're talking about.
um what post about kurt angle?

·
Banned
1,699 Posts
nothing really you guys just drool over how good of a poster he is when in fact he is not that good at all i just think he does not deserve respect because he is from nodq which is a horrible forum.
Respect because he is from NoDQ? LOL.

Wake up, boy. I'm suprised we(NoDQ posters) aren't shit on more. Just shows that this place is in fact classy, unlike NoDQ.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Game555 said:
If you're going to say someone sucks(especially someone who doesn't suck), you might want to back it up with supporting details.

Heel is a good poster. You are a moron.
are you from nodq?

·
Escalator Temporarily Stairs
8,793 Posts
J2Slick said:
i don't know but kurt angle sucks anyway. i don't care if he drinks milk or not i hope he chokes on it and dies.

:gun: kurt angle

what is that in his mouth anyway. who gets fake teeth in that color?
That post about Kurt Angle

1 - 20 of 84 Posts