Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Yeah, no offense, while Linda does suck and is a horrible human being, your son's minor nervous breakdown was his own fault. I loved Benoit, I respected him for the sacrifices, but all the fault lies solely on his shoulders. His wrestling style and dedication to the business is what killed him.

The wrestling business has gotten cleaner since his kicked the bucket though. It saved MVP's life.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Ah, typical Faux News: "Killer Wrestler's Dad Slams McMahon for Opposing New Rules on Sport"

When will the right undestand how the real world works?

Calling Michael Benoit a "Killer Wrestler's Dad" is not only horribly inflammatory, it's also libellous. Nobody ever proved Benoit killed anybody - that's a fact, by the way - and the way they state that makes Michael Benoit sound like he'd be responsible for the deaths.

But hey, he did attack a Republican, so I guess that's okay. :rolleyes:

This is the problem with free speech: it gives idiots access to the media. I hope he's got a great lawyer, that's gotta be a seven-figure lawsuit right there.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
That could quite possibly be true. I wouldn't put it past a McMahon.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Ah, typical Faux News: "Killer Wrestler's Dad Slams McMahon for Opposing New Rules on Sport"

Calling Michael Benoit a "Killer Wrestler's Dad" is not only horribly inflammatory, it's also libellous. Nobody ever proved Benoit killed anybody - that's a fact, by the way - and the way they state that makes Michael Benoit sound like he'd be responsible for the deaths.

This is the problem with free speech: it gives idiots access to the media. I hope he's got a great lawyer, that's gotta be a seven-figure lawsuit right there.
Actually there are many multi page reports going into disturbing detail on how and when Benoit committed the unthinkable deed at the most precise of times and chronicling every act leading up.

You can easily look them up.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Hasnt this business always been crooked as fuck? I remember Harley Race used to have to beat the shit out of half the guys backstage so he could get an injured guy some medicare. Not to mention you were basically paid peanuts in the territory days when starting out. Hell, you made more money selling sandwiches and being a chauffeur than wrestling. The only really 'wrong' thing Vince does is he hasnt chosen if his wrestlers are independent contractors or employees.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Actually there are many multi page reports going into disturbing detail on how and when Benoit committed the unthinkable deed at the most precise of times and chronicling every act leading up.

You can easily look them up.
Then they put them together in record time. They announced that he'd 'committed' the crime in under six hours. You couldn't properly process a crime scene the size of a garden shed in six hours.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Then they put them together in record time. They announced that he'd 'committed' the crime in under six hours. You couldn't properly process a crime scene the size of a garden shed in six hours.
A day later, they held Benoit up as a person of interest, suspecting him.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Is this because Kevin Sullivan worships Satan?

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts

It finally makes sense now. Kevin Sullivan and the rest of the Varsity Club killed Benoit and his wife and kid. I'm not going to question this no natter how crazy it sounds because I distrust authority. lololololololol

Please. But I do agree that Faux News is spinning this but don't attack free speech yo.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Please tell me you're a professional investigator or forensics analyst. I've love to know how your process would stack up against a case that went beyond state and went federal.

Incredible how forensic analysts spend years and years and years to study this field, and a guy in a forum has the nerve to think they're wrong and he's right, regardless of not having any evidence in front of you to touch, feel and analyze.

But hey, the US government is a bunch of ...s, right?

Stupid. It's fine to doubt, but to talk as if it's pure fact is ludicrous.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Can't blame a Dad for protecting his son, even when it is about something so cruel.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts