Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.barstoolsports.com/philly/super-page/chinese-guy-has-two-working-faces-nooope/

Watch the video, it's a little under 4 mins but very interesting. This guy got a really shitty roll of the genetic dice, poor guy. Even after the procedure he looks fucked up, but still better than before. All I know is is that when his mouth moves, so does the other one and the twice attached to his face apparently has it's own brain as well. Before the surgery, of course.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
I remember seeing this years ago, parasitic twin's can result in all sorts of deformities. Glad he was able to have an operation to fix it though, he was feared by children in his village and thought to be a monster, so it must have been an amazing feeling to be able to just go to the local store.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shame they couldn't have worked on him now instead of then. I'm sure they have made great strides in that type of field by now.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,772 Posts
That was just fucking weird when he was smiling and the mouth on the side of his head was also smiling.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
"This two faced cat was adopted by the veterinarien who was supposed to euthanize it. Now this cat is inducted into the Guiness Book of World Records as the oldest two-faced cat worldwide, celebrating its 12th birthday"

There are several more on youtube.

Always appreciate to be healthy

·
Asuka
96,241 Posts
And you think YOU got picked on at school...

But yeah, I saw this years ago, on Guiness World Records, I think. Really sad, and really, unbelievable. It's hard to imagine that something like this could happen, but he got really unlucky. It's a miracle they were able to repair him.

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
I was reading about a cow the other day that had 2 noses, 3 sets of teeth (but only one mouth) and one eye socket (but 2 eyes). It's insane.

Makes my stomach turn but also makes me want to break down in tears of sympathy.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Its a sad thing when people such as this man are picked on by people for things such as that, its a naturally occuring thing although it doesn't occur often, its still naturally occuring.

But im glad they where able to give him a better lease of life.

·
Registered
559 Posts
That is scary. Just think if that second head with the brain was actually a fully independent concious being, and lived its whole life able to feel/sense/think.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I watched a few parts I was jumping through the video. Is this just genetically or anything to did with WWII?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts