1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CHIKARA.2010.07.25.Chikarasaurus.Rex.DVDRip.XviD

Code:
Chikara DVD July 25, 2010 "Chikarasaurus Rex" - Philadelphia, PA
1. Pinkie Sanchez, Tursas, Tim Donst, & Lince Dorado vs. Frightmare & The Colony
2. Shingo vs. Equinox
3. Sara Del Ray & Daizee Haze vs. vs. Amazing Kong & Raisha Saeed
4. CIMA, Masaaki Mochizuki & Super Shenlong vs. F.I.S.T.
5. Drake Younger & The Osirian Portal vs. The UnStable
6. Ares & Claudio Castagnoli vs. Eddie Kingston & Tommy Dreamer
7. Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw & Hallowicked vs. Naruki Doi, Masato Yoshino & BxB Hulk
HOTFILE
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/60963836/e478dae/CHIKARA.2010.07.25.Chikarasaurus.Rex.DVDRip.XviD.avi.html

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wow didn't expect to see this here so soon. If only ROH and PWG could release their DVDs as fast as Chikara. HUGE thanks for this. Read it was supposed to be a great show all around.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
excellent (don't Chikara release their DVD's the day after the shows or something ridic-quick like that?)

·
Registered
159 Posts
excellent (don't Chikara release their DVD's the day after the shows or something ridic-quick like that?)
Their show-to-DVD window is usually around 2-3 weeks. About the same as CZW. This show however, went on sale at SMV the DAY AFTER the show, which never happens.

·
Registered
145 Posts
But that was probably the pre-order right? There's no way they can get it edited, encoded, authored and replicated (these are pressed DVDs and not burned right?) the next day.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Megaupload link? Yes/no?

·
Functioning Psycho
2,183 Posts
But that was probably the pre-order right? There's no way they can get it edited, encoded, authored and replicated (these are pressed DVDs and not burned right?) the next day.
I thought this too...but I was WRONG! They hired an editor to work through the night. The show was taped Sunday, was up for sale Monday, I got the package tracker e-mail Tuesday and it was in my mailbox Thursday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts