• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
681 - 686 of 686 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Part two

17. Dallas-K’Lavon Chaisson EDGE

With the top 2 CBs gone, the Cowboys may well look to upgrade their pass rush instead.

18. Miami (via Steelers)-Josh Jones OT

Jones may be a target for Tampa Bay at #14. If he drops to this spot, it’s unlikely that Miami would let him fall any further, as they look to bolster the protection for their new QB.

19. Las Vegas (via Bears)-Trevon Diggs CB

Having boosted their thin WR corps at #12, the Raiders now address the biggest hole on their Defense. Diggs is a little raw, but is a good fit in their Defensive scheme and should quickly break into the starting lineup.

20. Jacksonville (via Rams)-Kristian Fulton CB

The Jaguars have a glaring need at CB, and wouldn’t think twice about taking Fulton if he’s available here.

21. Philadelphia-Justin Jefferson WR

The Eagles need to add at least one WR in this Draft. Jefferson is an excellent route runner and one of the most sure handed receivers in this class, and would quickly become a favourite target of Carson Wentz.

22. Minnesota (via Buffalo)-Denzel Mims WR

Trading Stefon Diggs may have rid the Vikings of a locker room distraction, but it also left them with a big hole at WR. Mims has been a fast riser in the buildup to the Draft, and would give Kirk Cousins a big downfield target.

23. New England Patriots-Kenneth Murray LB

The Patriots look set to give Jarrett Stidham the first crack at replacing Tom Brady, so it looks likely they go Defense with this pick. Murray’s versatility and leadership qualities would make him a great fit in New England’s Defense.

24. New Orleans Saints-Patrick Queen LB

The Saints have few weaknesses on their roster, but have some long term question marks at LB. Queen is maybe slightly undersized, but he has the speed and athleticism to cover TE’s and RB’s downfield and should be a starter from an early stage.

25. Minnesota-Jeff Gladney CB

Minnesota have had a big clear out at CB, and need to address the position early in this Draft. Gladney has a tendency to get “grabby” downfield at times, which will need to be ironed out, but he is an aggressive corner with impressive man coverage skills.

26. Miami (via Houston)-Xavier McKinney S

Having used their first two picks to bolster the Offense, the Dolphins now address the other side of the ball. McKinney has a similar skill set to Minkah Fitzpatrick, who Miami traded during last season, and should be an immediate difference maker.

27. Seattle-Yetur Gross-Matos EDGE

The Seahawks have a need at pass rusher, regardless of whether Jadaveon Clowney stays or goes. Gross-Matos would quickly find a role as a situational edge rusher, before eventually becoming a full time starter.

28. Baltimore-Cesar Ruiz G/C

With Marshall Yanda retiring, and Matt Skura coming back from a serious injury, Ruiz would make a lot of sense for the Ravens at this pick, especially if the top two ILB’s are off the board.

29. Tennessee-Austin Jackson OT

Edge rusher and CB are also needs for Tennessee, but Jack Conklin’s departure in FA leaves a big hole on the OL and Jackson should immediately fit in either at RT or swing Tackle.

30. Green Bay-Brandon Aiyuk WR

Zack Baun
could be a possibility here, but Green Bay need to add another legitimate threat at WR other than Davante Adams, and Aiyuk looks a great fit for them.

31. San Francisco-Ross Blacklock DT

It’s highly likely that the 49ers trade out of this spot, as they’re not scheduled to pick again until R5. In the event that they do stay put, Blacklock would go some way to replacing the traded DeForest Buckner and should find early work in their DT rotation.

32. Kansas City-Zack Baun LB

The Chiefs could target a CB or OL here, but Baun’s versatility would help shore up a Defense whose flaws were masked last season by a free scoring Offense.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Would have probably preferred Wirfs, Jeudy or Lamb, but I’m more than happy with Becton at #11. Better chance of finding a WR in R2 than a legitimate starting OT, and Becton has the potential to be the best of the bunch.

Green Bay trading up and taking a QB was one of the biggest Draft surprises of recent years. I’d imagine Rodgers is seriously pissed right now!

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
So, 7 correct picks this year (6 in the correct Draft spot+Jeff Gladney), which I’m more than happy with considering the amount of left field picks. I also had 10 cases of “correct position, wrong player”, and had Kenneth Murray going at #23, but to the Patriots...

·
Likes wrestling....
8,057 Posts
I am really curious as to the fan make up here....

I have no idea how to create a poll with all 32 teams to see who everyone's favorite team is, but I wish I did.

I think it would be interesting.

681 - 686 of 686 Posts