• No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
581 - 600 of 673 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Saw the greatest thing today where they compared the 1994 Niners to the 2019 Niners. Its kinda eerie but also exciting...

Pre Season Record
1994: 3-1
2019: 3-1

Regular Season Record
1994: 13-3
2019: 13-3

Standings
1994: # 1 in the NFC
2019: # 1 in the NFC

Coaches
1994: OC Mike Shanahan
2019: HC/OC Kyle Shanahan

1994: Super Bowl in Miami
2019: Super Bowl in Miami

1994: In season Free Agent Sanders (Deion)
2019: In season Free Agent Sanders (Emmanuel)

1994: 75th Anniversary of NFL
2019: 100th Anniversary of NFL

1994: Undefeated in 1955 Throwback Uniforms
2019: Undefeated in 1955 Throwback Uniforms* (starters sat out last game of season)

1994: Rookie Defensive Lineman #97 (Bryant Young)
2019: Rookie Defensive Lineman #97 (Nick Bosa)

Post Season
1994: Super Bowl Win vs Chargers
2019: TBD

·
Southern Pride
2,893 Posts
I'm hoping that Jerry Jones will stay out of the way more with Mike McCarthy as the HC. It sounds like they were already pals before Mike was hired. Jerry will probably still be involved unfortunately.

Texans are still alive...

Looking forward to all 4 games this weekend.

·
Le Champion
18,644 Posts
Tbh I think Packers/Seahawks is the only game this weekend that's gonna be close and the only game where the home team could get beat, but hey everyone was basically wrong last week so who the hell knows hahaha. Going up to Baltimore to watch their game in some bars downtown and shit so that should be a fun experience.

·
hello
19,570 Posts
kind of want Baltimore to somehow lose because the wank fest over Lamar Jackson has reached unbearably annoying levels, can't see it happening however

Ravens vs Chiefs and 49'ers vs Packers for me next week

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
So uh, 28-12 huh Tennessee. Alright I see you. Congratulations Titan fans.

As for the 49ers, that defense looks like they did when they were undefeated. I’m just gonna need Moseley to start over Witherspoon. The running game got going and Jimmy did what he needed to do in the passing department. Hopefully Green Bay does what they usually do to Seattle at home because I want no part of the Seahawks. Fuck that team!

·
Southern Pride
2,893 Posts
I'm stunned. The Patriots and now the Ravens fall to the Titans.

49ers vs. Vikings happened the way I figured that it would. That 49ers defense.

For a moment earlier I was thinking maybe we could get 49ers vs. Ravens in the Super Bowl again but obviously now thats not going to happen.

Love how playoffs are unpredictable right now.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Would prefer a Chiefs v 49ers SB out of the remaining possibilities, but considering how my Playoff predictions have gone so far, I’m not banking on it.

3 of the Chiefs’ 4 losses this season have come against AFC South teams, which doesn’t necessarily bode well for tonight. They had some key players out when they lost to Houston earlier this year though, and I think they’ll edge it.

Packers v Seahawks is a tough one to call, but Seattle have fallen away in recent weeks (thanks largely to injuries) and Green Bay have dominated the series at Lambeau (8 wins in a row), so I’m going for a home double.

·
Le Champion
18,644 Posts
Crazy, CRAZY couple games this weekend. This run by the Titans and especially Henry has been nothing short of amazing. Do I think they can spark up the magic one more time by stopping a man who casually threw 5 TDs after being down 24-0?? I have no idea but I'm gonna love watching them try. :p

·
Le Champion
18,644 Posts
Browns are hiring Vikings PC Kevin Stefanski as their new ehad coach so that's... something. I'm guessing he'll last 2 seasons but we'll see.

Somebody needs to fucking hire Eric Bieniemy next season. Crazy good track record. Could be a number of openings too. Jets, Lions, Falcons, Jags, etc.

·
40,687 Posts
That Niners similarity thing is funny. If the Chiefs make it to the Super Bowl you can add another similarity in that the Niners would face an AFC West team in the SB.

Jimmy Johnson is in the Hall of Fame :mark:

·
Registered
454 Posts
kind of want Baltimore to somehow lose because the wank fest over Lamar Jackson has reached unbearably annoying levels, can't see it happening however

Ravens vs Chiefs and 49'ers vs Packers for me next week
It'll die down. Defenses have not adapted to all that damn running he's doing yet. It happened with Randell Cunningham, Steve Young, Michael Vick, Russell Wilson and Cam Newton. Defenses don't really expect QBs to be of RB calibur and it throws them off.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Luke Kuechly announced his retirement today. big surprise
Considering the concussion issues he’s had, I’m not massively surprised he’s called it a day. The Panthers aren’t likely to be contending any time soon either, which may have factored into his decision too.

I’d imagine the Panthers are now hoping Isaiah Simmons somehow drops to them at #7.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,937 Posts
@Arya Dark; @Dub; @Corey; @THE MAN.THE MYTH.THE SHIV.THE END.; @Blisstory;

So I had a personal training Saturday morning workout at 9:00am (during which I watched KENTUCKY defeat Alabama, LC! :woo... BIG BLUE has defeated Georgia and Missouri since then! :woo), a 30-minute run and a 10:30am boot camp session at the Corte Madera, California "Fitness SF" 10:30am boot camp session atop that, but I showered and drove down with a purpose to Santa Clara, California and witnessed the NINERS defeat those Minnesota Vikings!

:mark: :mark: :mark:

Your team is quite strong, @Stax Classic;, Nothing for them to hold their downs down over.

Having said that, that NINERS defense! :mark: Allowing a mere 147 yards for the day, and neutralizing the Vikings at almost every conceivable turn--particularly once Ahkello Witherspoon was generally relieved of his duties :side: Quite the spectacle indeed!

And this late afternoon at 4:37pm west coast time four tickets were acquired for this Sunday's game! Mother, father and good friend are all coming with!

NINERS! :mark:

·
Likes wrestling....
7,968 Posts
Been gone on vacation for the last week, but,

TITANUP

It was really weird around here before I left. People in Nashville were pretty confident the Titans would win, and were stunned the rest of the world thought any differently.

This week it's kind of the same. But I am not so confident.

But regardless of what happens it has been a fun ride.

Patriots and Ravens have two of the top rush defenses in the league. Titans ran the ball all over them.

Chiefs have a poor rush defense, that the Titans dashed in week ten, when the Chiefs were healthy, now their missing a starter on the DL..

Not sure why anyone thinks the Chiefs will ease in the Super Bowl. The last team a team that was this heavy run centered went to the playoffs it was the 74 Steelers I believe.....and they won it all.

Titans vs Packers for me.

581 - 600 of 673 Posts