• No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
561 - 580 of 673 Posts

·
Southern Pride
2,893 Posts
Wow. So that happened. Way to go Titans!

The end of the season for the Patriots. Even though they are not what they were in the past it's still weird that the playoffs will move on without them. Makes the SB all the more exciting for sure.

·
Likes wrestling....
7,968 Posts
Titanup folks!

Well this 2-4 team that started, is red hot.

The Titans not only won the game but they overcame their own mistakes. Fumbles, Interception, dropped pick six, bad penalty on third downs....Those things usually kill us....But not tonight.

Well Baltimore will likely end our season, but like I said last week, this team has a dominating runner, a getting healthier secondary, and a solid quarterback. We have a puncher's chance.

·
hello
19,570 Posts
Brady is definitely not the QB he once was, but aside from Edelman, he had bugger all to throw to. imagine going from AB/Gronk/DT potentially at one stage to Sanu/Dorsett/LaCosse/Watson. ugh

still think he has one more season in him, but there's a few positions offensively the Pats need to address

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
It's the first year that i watch the NFL and something that quickly shocked me is that while Brady is probably not the same, those receivers can't hold the ball.....

Also this season i nearly never saw Brady throw to a guy who had separation.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
It's the first year that i watch the NFL and something that quickly shocked me is that while Brady is probably not the same, those receivers can't hold the ball.....

Also this season i nearly never saw Brady throw to a guy who had separation.
Brady is clearly on the slide, but he still put up 4000 yards with 3 times more TDs than interceptions despite a so-so supporting cast. Really, if you take out Edelman (who was playing hurt most of the year), they had one of the weaker receiving corps’ in the league.

Going to enjoy these Playoffs a lot more now those fuckers are out though... ?

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Expected much more from the Saints tonight, but they never got going. Don’t really have any sympathy over the OPI claims at the end either, you get 10 of those plays a game. Shame Carson Wentz’s injury jinx struck again, even if it was good to see Josh McCown finally get some Playoff action... :)

Honestly think we get the top 2 seeds in both Conferences going through next week, although I did only go 1-3 this week so what do I know? ?

·
Likes wrestling....
7,968 Posts
Here is my hope,

In 2000, and again in 2008 the Titans were the top seed and had the leagues best record 13-3, and both times they were upset by a wild card Baltimore team. Both games were crazy. In 2000 fluke touchdowns and missed field goals cost the favored Titans. People remember that awesome Ravens defense but forget statistically the Titans defense was actually number 1 in the league. In 2008, the Titans best player Chris Johnson was injured and Algae Crumpler coughed up the ball on a sure touchdown play to thwart the Titans again.

I know I am still bitter lol.

I just hope karma returns the favor.

Doubtful, but Henry is hard to stop. Regardless this has been a fun season.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Good ol' Wentz found a way to get injured at the most inopportune time.

Oh shit, NE isn't steamrolling through the playoffs this year??? Wow miracles do happen.

·
Le Champion
18,644 Posts
Far from the most exciting hire in the world, that's for sure. Seems like they moved REALLY quickly on this one too. Not sure if Jerry just really liked McCarthy or maybe other teams wanted him?

·
Registered
454 Posts
To be fair, Mr.8-8 did the best he could with Jerry controlling every single thing right down the turf. Berry benefitted from having an all-star lineup and some inheritance from Jimmy Johnson, while Jimmy Johnson had a bit of control(plus that amazing draft pick strategy), before Jerry Jones started his plague..

·
Le Champion
18,644 Posts
My predictions for the last 3 head coaching vacancies:

Panthers - Eric Bieniemy. He's the most attractive coordinator target out there imo and he has to love the idea of getting to work with CMC. This just feels like a perfect fit to me.

Giants - Josh McDaniels. I don't know how Giants fans will feel about this but in New York you need a big enough name of a big enough personality in such a large market. Their last two hires honestly felt like flops as soon it happened imo. If Brady leaves New England, I think McDaniels is gone too and vice versa.

Browns - Greg Roman. There's way too many fucking weapons on that offense for them to not be able to produce results. Baker is definitely not Lamar but I think most people will agree that Baker has the better supporting cast. Get someone else in charge who knows what they're doing and can provide some leadership and see what happens in Cleveland.

I don't feel like any of the college names make the jump.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
The Giants have hired New England ST and WR Coach Joe Judge as their new HC. Me neither... ?

Carolina have hired Baylor HC Matt Rhule on a 6 year deal. Apparently, Rhule contacted the Giants to give them an opportunity to match the deal, but they declined. Not really what you want from your new HC, if you’re a Panthers fan.

·
Le Champion
18,644 Posts
Well my post was a total flop. :LOL: Giants feel like they WANNA be a laughing stock and I'm fine with it. I frankly don't understand why these squads didn't wait for Bienemy or Roman, but oh well then!

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,937 Posts
561 - 580 of 673 Posts