Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides all the health reasons that say smoking is bad for everyone, the sight of a girrl smoking just isn't appealing at all. Now I am not talking about drunken party smoking or the green but out the front of shopping centre type smoking. Well actually that doesn't bother me that bad, its more the fact that this chick im shagging at the moment smokes. You see she hasn't actually told me yet and hasn't done it in front of me but her roommate keeps asking her for cigarettes so I put 2 and 2 together. I mean its not like kissing an ash tray or anything but the taste is there and well it can really kill the mood. She does have this really nice grape lip glossy thing that helps but last night it just got too much and I actually went home at like 3 in the pouring rain cause I was actually feeling ill. True I had just been participating in some vigorous exercise
and hadn't really eaten but i am sure that the cigarette taste wasn't helping me.

On the positive side her parents are freakin loaded and im talking ceo of big company rich, they have a couple of 6 million dollar houses she lives in the most expensive apartment block where I live. Well anyway she turns 22 in a couple of months so I guess i wont have to put up with it for long.

In conclusion chicks that are shagging me that smoke suck.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Well I'm not on the 'shagging' level, but kissing a girl that smokes sucks

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I have no problem with girls smoking, or anyone for that matter, as long as it's somewhere appropriate. In the street, for example, just looks common.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^No, most people who do it do it because nicotine is a highly addictive drug (don't say a word, Rajah). They may start because it looks cool, but that doesn't keep it going.

Also, the free country argument doesn't work. Just because people don't object to harming themselves with their habits doesn't mean that other people should be forced to join in against their will.

Oh my, I'm the world's only pious ex-non-smoker.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Flash said:
I have no problem with girls smoking, or anyone for that matter, as long as it's somewhere appropriate. In the street, for example, just looks common.

Yeah, but thats the only place they can do it in Ireland when they're out. There are ash trays on the outside walls of pubs all over town.

I don't like smoking at all and girls who smoke, are always not attractive at least in my mind.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
I dont smoke myself.

In my opinion smoking is the choice of the individual and so thus its their decision whether or not they do it, however most of the time as Flahs said, people smoke because of the nicotine addiction and therefore it is no longer their decision to smoke but it is their needs making them smoke. Alot of people i know smoke one of which being a very close friend of mine and we tried to get her to quit and she really did try too, but after cutting down there were family issues and the bodies easiest cure for stress is to get ahold of a drug it had. Now i dont think smoking looked paticularly un-attractive when she did it, it was more of a thing we expected her to do and was weird when she didnt/cut down. My mum also smokes and always has done to my recolection and it becomes an expected 'habit'. However back to the subject of girls smoking, it does cut down my impression of a girl if she smokes however it doesnt bother me when close friends of mine smoke. I think that its all down to whether or not the majority of your friends smoke.

Slade :cool:

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
My girlfriend smokes, but I don't mind. I guess it's because I smoke too. I really don't smoke by choice, I get really irretable(sp?) if I don't. I have tried to get out of the addiction but it just hasn't worked.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Mike you aren't into "chicks" who smoke. Fair enough. Why the hell are you shagging her? Because she is rich? That is the way you come across in your post. If you don't like her smoking dump her, I'm sure you have lots of non-smoking "chicks" falling at your feet. If you really do want to stay with her, talk to her about it.

B

·
0 Posts
Hombre said:
My girlfriend smokes, but I don't mind. I guess it's because I smoke too. I really don't smoke by choice, I get really irretable(sp?) if I don't. I have tried to get out of the addiction but it just hasn't worked.
Weren't you the guy seriously claiming that you are gay?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Yes. But that was for that one week. Apparently this weeks gimmick is bisexual/straight.

Don't worry, my gimmick is still straight man who acts unbelievably gay on the internet to gain attention.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts