Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Ben Shapiro and Dave Rubins meltdown over this is hilarious. There's no bigger carny con-artists than right wing commentators.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Haven't they said this before only to keep donating?

And even if they do stop donating does it really change the fact that the owners are homophobic, self-riotous, assholes?

Perhaps if they start donating to pro LGBT organizations and start talking about how they were wrong they can start to claw their way into "black ink" but until that unlikely event happens they're WAY to deep in red ink for me to say anything but "fuck em"

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haven't they said this before only to keep donating?

And even if they do stop donating does it really change the fact that the owners are homophobic, self-riotous, assholes?

Perhaps if they start donating to pro LGBT organizations and start talking about how they were wrong they can start to claw their way into "black ink" but until that unlikely event happens they're WAY to deep in red ink for me to say anything but "fuck em"
Chick-Fil-A is in the red? Not because of me, I eat that damn good chicken no matter what cause it's good food, and I ain't about to give up something I love.

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a chance. They're making a killing. I couldnt care less about their or anyone elses opinion. Nothing will come between me & a spicy chicken sandwich....NOTHING

https://www.nrn.com/top-200-restaurants/inside-chick-fil-s-rise-3rd-largest-restaurant-brand
Yeah, I didn't think that sounded right lol.

Like, I don't agree with the opinions of some people there, sure. But they got some tasty chicken. Not like it's BK or something. I'd give it up in a heartbeat if they did shady stuff I didn't agree with.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
... The metaphorical moral red, not the financial.

Do you also eat at Hitler’s Bar and Grill? I hear they have great curly fries.
LOL Hitler isn't even comparable here pal. But I guess if you want to come at me for eating some place I choose, go right head. But let me give you some tips first before you do. You should know I lean way more left than I do right, I support gay rights, I'm not a Trump Supporter.

There, I covered what I feel you would assume about me since I choose to eat Chick-Fil-A. Carry on.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
LOL Hitler isn't even comparable here pal. But I guess if you want to come at me for eating some place I choose, go right head. But let me give you some tips first before you do. You should know I lean way more left than I do right, I support gay rights, I'm not a Trump Supporter.

There, I covered what I feel you would assume about me since I choose to eat Chick-Fil-A. Carry on.
It’s hyperbole.

And if your support for gay rights ends at a chicken sandwich, that’s not much support at all.

·
526 Posts
My sister used to get mad at starbucks for donating to planned parenthood... idgaf i want my coffee and food. Id eat at chikfila. Whether they did that or not.

·
From parts unknown
22,793 Posts
It’s hyperbole.

And if your support for gay rights ends at a chicken sandwich, that’s not much support at all.
I agree with this. Not a pointed attack on Blaze but generally to truly perceive oneself as moral and righteous, one has to make the choices that reflect ones own morality and not be selective. Moral relativism is why things don't change.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
The world is so God damn soft nowadays. If they don't support the LGBTQ community then that's their business and they are allowed to be open about that. They should be allowed to decline service to whoever they want and can donate to whatever organization or charity they want.

I'm not even religious, but God help us in the world we live in.

·
Mamba Mentality
25,141 Posts
The world is so God damn soft nowadays. If they don't support the LGBTQ community then that's their business and they are allowed to be open about that. They should be allowed to decline service to whoever they want and can donate to whatever organization or charity they want.

I'm not even religious, but God help us in the world we live in.
They won't do that because they care about making more money.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
It is their right to not support LGBT just like it is OK for others to support Planned Parenthood. I don't care enough to boycott a place like Starbucks or CFA based on that.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,205 Posts
They won't do that because they care about making more money.
Last time the LQBT community called for a boycott, Chik fil A made loads of money. My guess is this is less about making money short term or appealing to the LGBT community and more about white washing their company's history. Lot's have done this, like Kelloggs has a weird history and donates to some oddball shady stuff.

Nothing Chick-Fil-A or anybody does will ever be enough for the alphabet community

Appealing to any one community never works. That's why businesses are better off staying neutral and never taking a pro/anti stance with anything.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts