Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any bars showing Extreme Rules?? I know ROCKS Lincoln Park had Wrestlemania any word if they are showing Extreme Rules ??

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Just watch home free on a stream. You'll save yourself a lot of broken dreams of social fun, drinking fun, and hooking up with some sexy wrestling mama. Pro wrestling is for losers and nobody will be there except the usual clique calling wrestling fake.

·
Zombo
8,768 Posts
Just watch home free on a stream. You'll save yourself a lot of broken dreams of social fun, drinking fun, and hooking up with some sexy wrestling mama. Pro wrestling is for losers and nobody will be there except the usual clique calling wrestling fake.
People go out realistically expecting to hook up with "some sexy wrestling mama"??

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
The Stadium which is down Elmhurst Road shows all WWE PPV's

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
providing of course he is straight

i don't know what you think goes on at wrestling shows but we have these things called bars and clubs for those specific needs your thinking of

I sure as crap dont go to a spa to take part in a wet tv shirt contest know what i mean?

oh and what's a loser anyway? Is it a new kind of pastry?

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Yeah exactly and he wants to go to a bar with friends or without friends when he could just as easily watch on ppv with his friends at his own house or watch by himself alone in his underwear on a stream jerking off to the divas match if he wants to.

Going to a club or bar to watch wrestling doesn't make you cool or wrestling cool. It just makes you look like some weirdo trying to hook up with some drunk, smoke heavy fat or sickly looking chicks because your tired of masturbation. Might as well go on Craigslist in that case.

·
Old School
4,782 Posts
Going to a club or bar to watch wrestling doesn't make you cool or wrestling cool. It just makes you look like some weirdo trying to hook up with some drunk, smoke heavy fat or sickly looking chicks because your tired of masturbation. Might as well go on Craigslist in that case.
Not in the slightest, actually.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
Yeah exactly and he wants to go to a bar with friends or without friends when he could just as easily watch on ppv with his friends at his own house or watch by himself alone in his underwear on a stream jerking off to the divas match if he wants to.

i dont wrestling to make it cool or because the same public that consumes Twilight movies would think its cool, WHO CARE'S WHAT THEY THINK, IF YOU WANNA WATCH WRESTLING IN A BAR WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF THEIRS, OR YOUR'S FOR THAT MATTER?!

and you didn't answer my question about his sexuality

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
nearly 8k posts on a wrestling site , yet its for losers....hmmmm

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts

It sounds like you care too much about what other people think. The OP only wanted to find a bar to catch the PPV. I really don't know how you could perceive him as a 'weirdo' for that. Plenty of people catch PPVs/events in bars.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts

This shit is gold.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
i dont wrestling to make it cool or because the same public that consumes Twilight movies would think its cool, WHO CARE'S WHAT THEY THINK, IF YOU WANNA WATCH WRESTLING IN A BAR WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF THEIRS, OR YOUR'S FOR THAT MATTER?!

and you didn't answer my question about his sexuality
How am I supposed to know his sexuality? That's his own damn business. Do I spy on him at his house before he goes to bed to make sure to see if he either has a boyfriend or a laptop in his parents basement, aka the modern day girlfriend of marks in the internet wrestling community.

Watching wrestling at a bar is stupid and a waste of time especially for the fact that it's wrestling. If you wanna go out and have fun just go to the strip club or go to a nice bar or club on your own time with a group of friends trying to pick up girls.

Wrestling is not a staple of the social world and your only hurting yourself by going to a wrestling show like a dork gawing over CM Punk asking everybody in the bar if they know who he is so you can act like a wrestler from your hometown is a big celebrity and start a thread about how over Punk was at the bar. We don't care! Get a life!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
The OP is just asking where they will show ER he isn't here to hook up, but have a good time. OP you should go to the yellow book or call any big restaurants or bars if they are going to show ER.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
The OP is just asking where they will show ER he isn't here to hook up, but have a good time. OP you should go to the yellow book or call any big restaurants or bars if they are going to show ER.
I know that. That's why I'm messing around with him. It just makes him come off as lonely and desperate that he's on the internet which is far superior to the yellow book coming on this forum asking people that don't even live in Chicago about a bar. I guarantee that out of all the people on here from Chicago they're either going to the show live or watching at home on a stream getting the tissues ready for the divas match like I said. That's why nobody from Chicago has even gave OP advice yet. Nobody goes to bars to watch shows for free anymore. That's what streams are for.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
How am I supposed to know his sexuality? That's his own damn business. Do I spy on him at his house before he goes to bed to make sure to see if he either has a boyfriend or a laptop in his parents basement, aka the modern day girlfriend of marks in the internet wrestling community.

Watching wrestling at a bar is stupid and a waste of time especially for the fact that it's wrestling. If you wanna go out and have fun just go to the strip club or go to a nice bar or club on your own time with a group of friends trying to pick up girls.

Wrestling is not a staple of the social world and your only hurting yourself by going to a wrestling show like a dork gawing over CM Punk asking everybody in the bar if they know who he is so you can act like a wrestler from your hometown is a big celebrity and start a thread about how over Punk was at the bar. We don't care! Get a life!
I know that. That's why I'm messing around with him. It just makes him come off as lonely and desperate that he's on the internet which is far superior to the yellow book coming on this forum asking people that don't even live in Chicago about a bar. I guarantee that out of all the people on here from Chicago they're either going to the show live or watching at home on a stream getting the tissues ready for the divas match like I said. That's why nobody from Chicago has even gave OP advice yet. Nobody goes to bars to watch shows for free anymore. That's what streams are for.
Lol.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
No problem. :cool2

Now I feel like I have to do this to get my nerd revenge on all the nerd marks hating.

Home

Advantages: Your own snacks, your own drinks, private setting for friends and woman to chill. But we know you virgin marks all wanna get laid walking around thinking your Ron Jeremy before you ever hit one piece. Demanding the world owe you Jenna Jameson and Gianna Michaels in a threesome.

Disadvantages: No woman. That's why you all try to go to the bar because you have no woman and never have probably. Walking around talking about how big your dicks are and how you can pound woman really hard but have never done it before probably because every time you go to the bar you start asking the woman if they think you'd look good in the CM Punk t shirt your wearing or would she prefer the Zack Ryder Woo Woo Woo You Know It limited edition in special color T Shirt.

Bar

Advantages: Free ppv on a tv. You can get drunk. If you turn that frown upside down you might be able to attract ugly old woman that smell like skank and alcoholism without even approaching them!

Disadvantages: Everything else. Probably can't smoke in the bars there, don't know the laws in Chicago. Best time to smoke a big rolled up dooby is usually after CM Punk comes out and does his amazing (stupid caugh caugh) raven criss cross apple sauce pose waiting for all the nerds to cheer for him. Same jabronis that thought Zack Ryder would be world champion and Dolph Jizzler is a future Hall of Famer.

·
Registered
14,664 Posts
No problem. :cool2

Now I feel like I have to do this to get my nerd revenge on all the nerd marks hating.

Home

Advantages: Your own snacks, your own drinks, private setting for friends and woman to chill. But we know you virgin marks all wanna get laid walking around thinking your Ron Jeremy before you ever hit one piece. Demanding the world owe you Jenna Jameson and Gianna Michaels in a threesome.

Disadvantages: No woman. That's why you all try to go to the bar because you have no woman and never have probably. Walking around talking about how big your dicks are and how you can pound woman really hard but have never done it before probably because every time you go to the bar you start asking the woman if they think you'd look good in the CM Punk t shirt your wearing or would she prefer the Zack Ryder Woo Woo Woo You Know It limited edition in special color T Shirt.

Bar

Advantages: Free ppv on a tv. You can get drunk. If you turn that frown upside down you might be able to attract ugly old woman that smell like skank and alcoholism without even approaching them!

Disadvantages: Everything else. Probably can't smoke in the bars there, don't know the laws in Chicago. Best time to smoke a big rolled up dooby is usually after CM Punk comes out and does his amazing (stupid caugh caugh) raven criss cross apple sauce pose waiting for all the nerds to cheer for him. Same jabronis that thought Zack Ryder would be world champion and Dolph Jizzler is a future Hall of Famer.

Thank you for the parody act ViolenceisGolden. I enjoyed it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts