Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
It's disrespectful to them, but at the same time, you're living your dream and they're not. So get over it.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I like Chelsea. Loved her character work in TNA both as a snobby rich girl and crazy bride gimmick. She's a well rounded wrestler and on top of that she's beautiful. She's worked very hard to get in the WWE. Her dating Zack just makes her even more likable but that being said, b*tch stfu and just take pride in the fact people are shouting out and recognizing your man and celebrating your relationship. Instead she takes it as an insult and feels minimized by it.

If she was smart she would embrace it. I still like her but this definitely makes me less a fan. I understand where she's coming from but she could still be her own person and stand on her own accomplishments without being "hurt" that people chanted Zack's name. You just got your foot in the door sweetie. Now is not the time to act like you're some wrestling legend.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You've said it twice now. The alternative is letting people walk all over you for your whole career.

I will happily join your side when wrestler's react unfairly towards the audience. Bully Ray is the best example. He addresses all wrestling fans, shits on them over minor things, and tells them they shouldn't be complaining. Chelsea isn't complaining about fans being too critical of her or constant bitching. It's technically not a complaint but a direction from her to those fans to stop chanting an unrelated person's name during her matches.
When you display your significant other and then claim you did everything by yourself while leaving the previous company that had faith in you shows you didn't care what you were getting yourself into. The atmosphere is well known, but now she is against it? She plasters PDA on social media but then goes on a rant just shows she can't handle the audience, her own audience. I had no idea Bully Ray plastered PDA with his wife on social media and somehow equated his rants by crediting Chelsea Green.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Come on, OP. She honestly made a name for herself through her character work and her in-ring work through impact and the indies. An argument could've been better made if she was signed with a clear lack of talent but that's not the case. You sound like one the guys that she's directly talking to.
Hate to break it to you but I don't have IG nor Twitter...haven't been on there in years. She threw her accomplishments out the window the way she left Impact. It's obvious she has anger issues, just look at her pattern of behaviour.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
lol at wrestlers getting worked by fans, i thought it was supposed to be the other way around?

·
HEADBANGA
21,924 Posts

1. Hate to break it to you but I don't have IG nor Twitter...haven't been on there in years. She threw her accomplishments out the window the way she left Impact. It's obvious she has anger issues, just look at her pattern of behaviour.
    You dont need to have a social media account to share the behaviors of those of who she is talking about. I don't know the details around her departure of Impact, nor do I care to know, but sticking to the subject at hand, she's justified in reacting that way. Plus, there tons of male wrestlers who have had messy departures and they dont treated like shit for it from the fans so FOH with that.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts