Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i spent alot of time working on this and i already put it on my websites home page.its a cena site. here it is.

please rate

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
I highly doubt he made it too. Judging from all his other stuff.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
You found a website by the name of your user name and claimed it as your own which is sad.

But for the maker who did it, its nicely blended, and its a good header for the site which i just visisted.

Cena sucks btw

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i did make it. and i meant its a website me and my friend made. i made it for his homepage. all the other ones iwas just threw together and diddent put much effort into them because i was bored. i spent almost a month working on that one.

btw my friends name is ratul. just emil him and ask him if he know me. his email adress is on the site.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im serious. it was hard. the site lost all its memory and we had to redo the sight from scratch. i make the images on the top of every section on the site. that one took me the longest and pushed the sites launch date back because of me working on that. it was hard.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so. i no that sucks. but i threw that one together also. i made it one day when i was bored, and made that. im making myself a new one which will be better. it will be up by tommorow.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Come on. i did make that. i took my time on that one. ive been working on my new sig ill be putting up tommorow for over a month also. i told you i took my time on that.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
You've been warned.

For A) Repeatedly posting the same thing without contributing to the thread anything new and also for pretending you made that. It would be impossible to make that on paint.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.