Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
A chat room would be interesting on here, but knowing these forums, the chat room would be constantly filled with n00bs waiting for a female to enter the room, so that they can flirt with her. Ya, that's how I imagining it going down.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
There used to be a chat room, certainly when I joined. Nobody ever used it though. Besides, there's always AIM.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
I suggested it to NoDQ...It got a boom for the first day and then died. There's just not enough wrestling fans interested in it I'm afraid.

·
Banned
2,683 Posts
Chatrooms would cost more money and whats wrong with these forums? Its better then a chatroom. Even if they did make a chatroom, people wont post at the forums anymore they would all be in the chatroom.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Adding a chat wouldn't cost money....But yuh, it's a bad idea. Every forum that I know that has a chat, there's never anybody in it, and if there were, there wouldn't be a use for any fourm besides the GFX/Media/Babes forums.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Wouldn't a chat on a discussion forum be kind of pointless? You discuss things in the forums and any personal stuff can be done by PM or IM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts