Wrestling Forum banner

Charlotte's title reigns

4569 77
This is just getting obnoxious now. They aren't even trying to hide the obvious plan to fast track her to 17 so she can surpass her Dad.

This shit isn't even helping her, if anything it's hurting her. She looks like a geek who can't defend a title. Ronda looked way more credible in one reign than Charlotte has done in 10.

What is even the reason for this? So Vince can say he created the superior Flair? Nobody is buying that shit, it feels forced and fake.

I actually kinda feel sorry for her, she isn't allowed a decent title reign because of this obsession to break a record that nobody wants to see her break. I can see it already, they think it's gonna be a "moment" when she does & she's probably gonna get booed.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

· Banned
6,478 Posts
This is just getting obnoxious now. They aren't even trying to hide the obvious plan to fast track her to 17 so she can surpass her Dad.

This shit isn't even helping her, if anything it's hurting her. She looks like a geek who can't defend a title. Ronda looked way more credible in one reign than Charlotte has done in 10.

What is even the reason for this? So Vince can say he created the superior Flair? Nobody is buying that shit, it feels forced and fake.

I actually kinda feel sorry for her, she isn't allowed a decent title reign because of this obsession to break a record that nobody wants to see her break. I can see it already, they think it's gonna be a "moment" when she does & she's probably gonna get booed.

Bang on point here I've just said it on the smackdown section dude ,

Nice post .

· Registered
2,387 Posts
She is clearly going to break her father's record....what has to be remembered with females is that some (or even most) have the desire to be mothers. So, she is not going to wrestle until she is 85 like her father. The reigns will be accelerated as she is 33 and the biological clock is ticking. Those last 7 reigns will come sooner rather than later and in about 3-4 years, she will only be doing spot appearances and matches.

· Registered
3,249 Posts
pure nepotism

what else is there to say?

if there wasn't so much focus on piling up the title reigns & being a tribute act to her dad, she would probably be better recieved, because she is an exceptional athlete who can put on a great match with someone who can direct/work

but, it is what it is. plus the insistence by WWE that she can play a face (she can't) & that everyone loves her (they don't)

it's embarassing, but GODDAMN PAL, YOU'LL GET IT AND LIKE IT

· Registered
1,029 Posts
She is clearly going to break her father's record....what has to be remembered with females is that some (or even most) have the desire to be mothers. So, she is not going to wrestle until she is 85 like her father. The reigns will be accelerated as she is 33 and the biological clock is ticking. Those last 7 reigns will come sooner rather than later and in about 3-4 years, she will only be doing spot appearances and matches.
This, she doesn't have that long of a shelf life, she'll be retired and in the hof by 40.

· Premium Member
15,127 Posts
This is so bad. I don't know who wants this, I don't know who cares about this. When this whole thing started in 2016 with the hot potato of the title between her and Sasha, I really didn't want to believe it was JUST to stat pad title reigns to get her to 16 or more I though it was just to give her like a bunch of title to make her already the face of the division and establish her as the one who won the title the most out of this new generation/era of women. On SD her 5th reign was alright, she didn't win it immediately, she won from Nattie but the problem was her feuds were filler Nattie and Ruby till Asuka, but this ended quickly after and lost to Carmella. Since then, she hasn't held the title more than a month i think. So besides the first reign, Charlotte hasn't been given the chance to have any meaningful reigns because they're so desperate to give her a specific number of titles, that no one cares about.

· CEO
Rhodina
3,891 Posts
It was obscene two years ago, now it’s just pathetic.

The irony is WWe’s attempts to make Charlotte a GOAT are making her a WOAT.

It's about time that her obnoxious stats start hurting her after years of hurting everyone else in the division. That 16 undefeated single PPV streak jobbed out the rest of the division for her.

· Registered
6,258 Posts
I like Charlotte, and she seems like a real cool and kind person unlike her dad. I think on her day she can produce great matches. She's a good solid worker who's been bogged down with WWE trying to turn her into a female version of her dad, when really isn't anywhere near the promo or worker her dad was.

You can see what they are doing with her, they are trying to get her above and beyond her father as the greatest title holder. I'm sure HHH is pushing for it as he's a Flair mark. In WWE's eyes, she's their top female star when Ronda isn't around. But WWE like to fool fans into thinking it's Becky, but it's really Charlotte they see as the bigger star.

None of her reigns have been memorable, they all flow into one another. That's sad really.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.