Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,742 Posts
Her and Natalya keep going under the knife trying to look younger and pretty.

Then WWE's ridiculous makeup department steps in and makes them look even worse by applying more makeup to each woman than an entire Circus's worth of clowns go through in a year.

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
That picture makes her look like one of the Golden Girls or some sort of bird. I thought she looked terrible but I also give her some credit for being a good sport enough to have her looks insulted, I lold at Lita calling her big head.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
She even look same age with Lita when they have segment together.

Reactions: TuNePeuxPas OK

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I swear shes slowly transforming into a witch or something
View attachment 115167
She looks like my old ass bitch of a math teacher back in highschool right before she was about to publicly call out all the students who got zeros on the last assignment because we didn't show our work properly. Like Nancy Pelosi after she eats a newborn and celebrates with a bedazzler.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
22,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Her and Natalya keep going under the knife trying to look younger and pretty.

Then WWE's ridiculous makeup department steps in and makes them look even worse by applying more makeup to each woman than an entire Circus's worth of clowns go through in a year.
In Charlotte's case its doing the exact opposite, its making her older and uglier, shes got crows feet around the eyes and a old lady turkey neck and her nose is getting bonier and her nostrils are deflating.

·
Registered
448 Posts
First thing I thought tonight during the Lita segment was how Charlotte looks 10 years older than Lita. Yikes!

The big head comment was funny because it applies to her in a literal and figurative sense, hopefully the crowd chants that at her every show going forward, although 'Becky' chants are even better.

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
She needs to cool it with the plastic surgery. She already looks like a different person.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts