THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
Lol are you really trying to defend her push and frame it as some kind of good thing that has helped the roster and not hurt anyone?Ripley a developmental wrestler who had like one match on NXT tv prior to September 2019 is dead and buried because she lost one long highly competitive match..GTFO.
Charlotte barely interacted with Belair. Belair lost every Takeover singles match she worked so losing to Charlotte on a throwaway tv taping meant jack squat.
Asuka is Raw women's champion last I looked and has gone onto mainevent mainroster ppvs (and win) since Wrestlemania 34.
Sasha Banks mainevented the most watched pro wrestling show on the planet this past Friday. Banks isn't top woman on SD because of two things 1. Her terrible attitude backstage and 2. Her constant injury problems. Nothing to do with Charlotte.
Liv Morgan, we are really scraping bottom of barrel now. Morgan is hot but her ceiling is prelim. That's where she was in NXT. I didn't even remember Charlotte wrestling her until you mentioned it.
NXT women's title mainevent last Takeover. The women's title has to my knowledge only mainevented a takeover once before. I don't buy for a second she didn't help elevate the other two.
This list is the kind of hyperbole you would be critical of if someone wrote it in AEW section.
Please, aren't Sasha and Bayley on all three shows right now..
The argument is horseshit because plenty of women have got tv time and strong pushes since Charlotte debuted on main roster:
1. Lynch was Raw women's champion over a year, never lost, pinned Charlotte multiple times, won Wrestlemania mainevent
2. Asuka longest undefeated streak in company history, multiple accolades, MORE main roster ppv mainevent wins than Charlotte
3. Bayleys been SD champion last 15 months, gets lots of time on TV each week
4. Bliss won 5 or 6 Raw and SD titles within 18 months of debuting on main roster. Only her constant concussions halted her momentum or you would be looking at 10-12 titles by now in a year shorter on main roster.
5. Rousey booked as the biggest thing in WWE for the year she was there well above Charlotte
You guys need to chill and relax. You are hating on someone because of a fantasy in your mind lol
If you think that Charlotte hasn’t been a serious problem or that she isn’t favored over others and that giving her a thousand title reigns while putting her on all 3 shows is fine then we have to agree to disagree.